• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: New 3DS Release NoA Feb.13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich!

Couldn't care less about the N3DS as I already have one - but Majora's Mask on the 13/02/14 too?! holy shit! That's a Friday here in the UK, so it would fit for here too.

I was expecting to have to wait until at least March for MM3D. wow

Dsyndrome

I guess that gives more credence than random scuttlebutt at Gamestop (not that I didn't believe that as well).

Adam Blue

Wow...this and the pre-ordered MM 'bundle'. I guess I have time to prepare my wallet. Though, question is, do I want to trade in my 3DS XL? I am a collector, but it's just the blue version.

EDIT: The Blue 3DS XL seems to go for way more than $100 on Ebay...may need to just sell afterward so I can transfer my NNID.

Kandinsky

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE ON THE SAME DAY?!?!?!? WAT?!?!

Edit: ALSO IS THAT SKULLKID ART NEW?!?!?!? OMGZ

Man, fuck.

If this is true, my backlog goes to hell with Majora's Mask 3D and MH4U. I wasn't ready to drop $250-$300 as early as mid-February.

But I will. Day One.

wow this is an awesome looking ad!

I guess that means we don't get the blue XL, which was the one I was set on of course. ughhh

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That'd be pretty dope. Majora and MH being included on the sign doesn't necessarily mean they're releasing the same day, tho.

hatchx

Banned
If (and big if) Majoras Mask and MonHun4 come out the same day as n3DS, that'd be a powerful launch, if not the strongest launch of a revision console....ever?

Rich!

Because we don't live in Japan?

I live in the UK. Guess what was released here last week? This:

original.jpg

new_3ds_ambassador_edition_console1.jpg

NOA are the only ones who seem to hate colours.

So when does Xenoblade come out? What about Steam?

I want one, but realistically I don't need to get one right away, right?

It has better 3D and a the additional nub, but other than that any other additions?

I like the Friday the 13th release date for MM3D. Still not as good as missing out on the 12/12/12 nonsense, but I'll take it.

Still can't believe anyone thought this was going to come before they had launch titles for it.

As long as the basic model comes in white, I'll be happy.

Also, MM and MH on the same day would be epic. So, something tells me there's a good chance it's fake.

BadRamen

Honestly, if those are the only colors of XL on launch, personally I believe I am better off with the regular sized N3DS for now then maybe if some dope XL model comes out, maybe the swappable faceplates won't be that cool and I will switch...

[/NOA]

hatchx

Banned
NOA are the only ones who seem to hate colours.

Nintendo thinks Americans are dark people.

Kirby Rainbow Curse (NA)
Touch! Kirby Super Rainbow (Japan)
Kirby and Rainbow Paintbrush (europe)

Kirby Canvas Curse (NA)
Touch! Kirby (Japan)
Kirby Power Paintbrush (europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom