• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God Of War III screens/trailer

Some of you guys are fucking ridiculous. :lol

1.jpg

Yeah they look exactly the same!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
brandonh83 said:
[
ladies and gentlemen, Epic has entered the building.
I doubt that they use the Unreal Engine 3.5.
Just joking :)

Finally starting to look impressive! I can only imagine in motion :D

Killzone 2 effect on this one like i said heh Altough a lot of work still needed of course.

jett

D-Member
Okay I reuploaded them. :p

Personally the graphics are not even remotely impressive to me. I'm pretty disappointed. At least it's sure to run at 60fps...

Teknoman

Chimeras? Nice.

EDIT: People are seriously tripping hard if they think the game looks like God of War 1/2 upscaled.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
brandonh83 said:
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/components/com_magazine/IMG/jpg/PressAnnc09.jpg

ladies and gentlemen, Epic has entered the building.

Shit, is that Atlas in the background?

Also, I wonder if the DOF effect is only for death animations or used in all combat? Either way, this is my favorite thus far.

Esch

Banned
Nice DoF effect there.

Also the comparison between the Spike trailer and these are interesting, they've definitely improved the game's texturing since then. Or am I crazy?

jett said:
Okay I reuploaded them. :p

Personally the graphics are not even remotely impressive to me. I'm pretty disappointed. At least it's sure to run at 60fps...

maybe it's because I set my expectations based on the so-so SpikeTV trailer, but this looks really damn good to me. Again, this are probably touched up, so if the final game looks this way it's a different story.

DrPirate

Banned
Teknoman said:
Chimeras? Nice.

EDIT: People are seriously tripping hard if they think the game looks like God of War 1/2 upscaled.

Imo, it looks like the CG footages from God of War 1 and 2.

Maybe it's the fanboy sunglasses, but I'm super impressed.

roMonster

The in-battle pics look a little underwhelming but the rest look great.

Kratos looks like he's gone an upgrade since we last saw him.

Looks good to me, now im just waiting to see the framerate. Im pretty positive that the animations are going to be really nice, so thats one half out the way at least.

Top Bottom