• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your character look like in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse?

Muzicfreq

Banned
I present
Super Saiyan Baba
16095390254_42de2e8dd4_o.jpg

16716632532_c075e69e9a_o.jpg

16716620602_6a4f768581_o.jpg

Kronotech

Looking great! I love that you can pick up different armor and gear for your characters to use. I don't see much change with the Frieza race though, can they equip new visible gear? They all look the same so far (aside from the creation customization).

EliCash

This looks like all I ever wanted as a kid, god damn. Might have to pick this up at some point for nostalgia purposes, it looks absolutely ridiculous.

2b101f7eff.png

My Friend Marco made this on his 360 after he beat the game, he's called Diabetes apparently.He looks like KFC guy.

But my friend Vincent has Zanzibar.
glkQ5.jpg

yencid

I honestly want to buy this game just for this feature. dont care for the story or the fighting i just want to make characters in the DB universe.

Would be amazing to have one of these for naruto. Naruto has an amazing style to me.

Honestly I wasn't going to buy Xenoverse anytime soon but a friend annoyed me so much with it till I bought it :p It's fun so far but really one of the harder games I played!

I started with a female Saiyan just so I could finally see how a female Super Saiyan would look like after Pan never made it in the show :( Wish there was a way to take a good screenshot while fighting in SSJ form but it's hard so here's a normal shot for now:

Muzicfreq

Banned
Honestly I wasn't going to buy Xenoverse anytime soon but a friend annoyed me so much with it till I bought it :p It's fun so far but really one of the harder games I played!

I started with a female Saiyan just so I could finally see how a female Super Saiyan would look like after Pan never made it in the show :( Wish there was a way to take a good screenshot while fighting in SSJ form but it's hard so here's a normal shot for now:
It shouldn't be that hard or are you on PC?

Davey Cakes

I like Dragonball Z but never bought a single DBZ video game.

Is Xenoverse as good as its custom character creator? Because that looks phenomenal going by this thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Got new and better looking clothes!

attachment-6800.jpg

Loving the customization in this game.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Definitely one of the harder games I've played recently.

It can be. I'm still learning here and there and trying new builds and such.
I think will all the time I have sunk into the game so far I am at a spot that most people outside of GAF might find to be insanely difficult while I breeze through it.

I wish when taking a screenshot my ui wasnt there to bum it all up

melchior_

It can be. I'm still learning here and there and trying new builds and such.
I think will all the time I have sunk into the game so far I am at a spot that most people outside of GAF might find to be insanely difficult while I breeze through it.

I wish when taking a screenshot my ui wasnt there to bum it all up

I definitely hit some big difficulty spikes when I got to the Cell saga. Found myself walled by Hercule of all people until I ground out some levels. Found a few of the multi enemy
(Cell Jr. and Mini Buus in particular)
fights to be a pretty big pain in the tuchus, too.

Anyhoo, here's my character in his current getup.
iWdLDL43ca8U5.jpg

Muzicfreq

Banned
I definitely hit some big difficulty spikes when I got to the Cell saga. Found myself walled by Hercule of all people until I ground out some levels. Found a few of the multi enemy
(Cell Jr. and Mini Buus in particular)
fights to be a pretty big pain in the tuchus, too.

Anyhoo, here's my character in his current getup.
iWdLDL43ca8U5.jpg

Yeahhhh he was a pain. My biggest problem was the multiple buu fight. Leveled up some and became a breeze

Maligna

Banned
There are so many cool scenes that I can't take screenshots of on PS4 because of all the blocked scenes in the game. It's lame.

Well, I finally beat the story mode today. Here's what my character ended up looking like. GT Goku clothes are expensive!

With one of my new character slots I decided to recreate a particularly uncreative fan character of mine I made when I was like, thirteen. Here's a comparison with the original drawing:
Thank you Dragon Ball Xenoverse, for bringing my somewhat poor imagination to life. I wonder if there are some more accurate equipment pieces in the game, though.

Loving how my character turned out so far.

Me too, he looks rad. I need to get my hands on Uub's clothes too!

Muzicfreq

Banned
Well, I finally beat the story mode today. Here's what my character ended up looking like. GT Goku clothes are expensive!

With one of my new character slots I decided to recreate a particularly uncreative fan character of mine I made when I was like, thirteen. Here's a comparison with the original drawing:

Thank you Dragon Ball Xenoverse, for bringing my somewhat poor imagination to life. I wonder if there are some more accurate equipment pieces in the game, though.

Me too, he looks rad. I need to get my hands on Uub's clothes too!

Grats on completion. I went through tons of looks during my story run.

Man, some of you guys have awesome visual taste!

Here is my Saiyan girl, wearing Radditz's armor. I mostly like it for the arm and leg bands, but I can't wait to get what some of you guys have!

Doing higher level PQs will net ya tons of zenni to buy stuff. Also it looks like you're on PC. I would recommend turning glare to low or off.

Anung

Un Rama
B_dQ6JuXEAA-3pR.jpg:large

My second character :D An ascended Saiyan and fairly generic so far but I'm enjoying being able to go to SV2 and kicking ass.

Doing higher level PQs will net ya tons of zenni to buy stuff. Also it looks like you're on PC. I would recommend turning glare to low or off.

Thanks for both tips! It does look a lot better with the glare turned down. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some cool new pics.

Maligna

Banned
Here's my latest look for my characters.

11016127_10153176910594439_8462932879997034423_o.jpg

This is my Namekian, Eskar. (Escargo pun)

10993463_10153176910604439_3582989456579636097_o.jpg

This is my Freeza race dude. Glaciar.

10687902_10153176910609439_4762393886335601010_o.jpg

Here's technically a human, but I made her to look like an Android. I call her Gynoid #19. (A Gynoid is the correct term for a female Android)

Oh, by the way. Do you guys prefer her with glasses or without?

10457674_10153176910814439_8112905506219572605_o.jpg

Here's my Saiyan, Nache. (Spinach Pun)

11030390_10153176910799439_4616453103155558781_o.jpg

Here's my Majin character, Sala. (Bibidi babidi boo song lyric)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I now have one of every race!

Probably going to level my girlbuu next, they look awesome in this game.

And my main looked like this by the end:

Top Bottom