• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDHarbs

Community threads are usually posted in gaming side first, and then moved over to community later, right? Unless they're OT2,3,4,etc. I just wanted to be sure since this is my first one.

So Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend will be hitting in July in NA. I'll be doing the OT for that, so if someone else wants to do the Import OT for April please do.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
gonna see about doing a real real real simple OT for

Ryu Ga Gotoku Zero

(Yakuza Zero)

Just so people have a place to talk about it in a consolidated location. As it comes out today.

=====================

Ryu Ga Gotoku Zero: The Promised Land (Yakuza Zero) (Import PS3 / PS4) Parakeetman (11th, March 2015)

Release Date 03/12/2015

=====================

And when I say the shit will be basic I really mean it.

OT is done and active.

SerTapTap

Is anyone planning on an Axiom Verge OT? I don't really want to do it (haven't done it before), but don't want the game to be without one. Also, I have a review copy, don't know if that makes it weird. Embargo is up around when the OT would go live anyway (day before release). I guess I would just have to not post my own video/review in the OP?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Once again, I'll be making the (recently announced) Blizzcon 2015 thread!

Blizzcon 2015 by Yoshichan (12th Mars 2015) - Event goes live 2015 November 6 and 74

Kriken

Is anyone planning on an Axiom Verge OT? I don't really want to do it (haven't done it before), but don't want the game to be without one. Also, I have a review copy, don't know if that makes it weird. Embargo is up around when the OT would go live anyway (day before release). I guess I would just have to not post my own video/review in the OP?

Nothing in the OP and a search only comes up with your post, I'd say go for it

maxcriden

Sandwiched between Force Awakens and Ep 8. Definitely a lot better than the three-year gap between movies from before.

Ah, then it's over a year away. I think we're not supposed to be calling OTs more than a year out anymore. That's neat though, glad we're getting a bunch of flicks so soon. :)

SerTapTap

Nothing in the OP and a search only comes up with your post, I'd say go for it

Yeah, I searched, hoped someone might be reading with the idea in their head anyway. I guess I'll claim it if closer to the release date no one else has stepped forward.

TheMoon

What do people think about putting OTs up for games that are out early due to EA access or other similar services/models?

AssCreed Unity and TMC got an OT on launch day and those were for all intents and purposes in "early access." No reason official early access titles can't get OTs if it's stuff people can acquire and play officially.

As long as there is an official method of release with an actual release date, I'd think that'd be fine!

AssCreed Unity and TMC got an OT on launch day and those were for all intents and purposes in "early access." No reason official early access titles can't get OTs if it's stuff people can acquire and play officially.

I would imagine if its for something thats officially out it should be fair game no?
Thanks! I thought it would be okay as long as it was officially released early but I just needed to see what others had to say.

Nemesis_ the next time you are updating the OP, would you mind swapping my Blazblue OT claim from april to July. I don't want people thinking I will be making an OT for the japanese release in april. Thanks

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Am I missing something or did somebody already talk about doing this in the thread....?

Hi Nemesis thats for the US release I had done the import one and at the time we didnt have a US release so the claim I did was just for the import version :)

Nachos here wants to do the US release that has been officially announced.

Nachos

Am I missing something or did somebody already talk about doing this in the thread....?
I previously claimed the thread as HeavenSmiley when I shouldn't have, as there was no US release date announced, rescinded the claim, and am now reclaiming it, after getting a name change.

TheMoon

Can someone remind me when OT's go up? Is it the day before release date?

Day of release.

I posted my Code Name S.T.E.A.M. OT an hour before midnight last week because I desperately needed to sleep (different time zone) but nobody ripped off my head for it.

Neoxon

Give Age of Ultron & Ant-Man to just Quick, & give Daredevil to TheOddOne & Quick. Obviously I'm out of commission for at least 6 months (rough estimate that could change depending on how things pan out).

Day of release.

I posted my Code Name S.T.E.A.M. OT an hour before midnight last week because I desperately needed to sleep (different time zone) but nobody ripped off my head for it.
The day before release is also considered acceptable these days, actually. As long as they don't go earlier than that then they should be fine.

Will there be an OT for Borderlands the Handsome Collection? Did a search and didn't see any mention of it. I would volunteer but can't due to my junior status. Anyone going to create one though?

TheMoon

oh, just wanna point out the Rodea the Sky Soldier and Xenoblade Chronicles X reservations from me will be for both an import thread next month (both coming in April) and then the proper one for the Western releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom