1. Is Little King's Story officially coming out on July 21st?
2. Aside from that one new UMA and the artwork museam, is there any other possible NA-exclusive content over the PAL release?
3. Apparently LKS doesn't support 560p or whatever PAL's equivelent of 480p is, does the NA version support 480p and DPLII for sure?
4. Same with Arc Rise Fantasia, while no one's officially said it's 480i only, can you check to see if it does support 480p and DPLII?
5. How has Rune Factory Frontier sold so far? ******** claims it's sold around 40,000 in both JP and NA totalling at 80,000, are they far off? Have sales been "good"? I hope it's much higher than this as the DS games show to be selling around 300,000 each at ********. :(
6. How are things looking for Kizuna? I know it's gotten a low score by Famitsu, but does that kill any chance of the game coming over? Is XSEED definitely not bringing it over?
7. I want to point out a typo in RFF, specifically the "you're" seems to always be "you 're", is that an oversight or you couldn't get to display that properly for some reason?
8. Amazing work bringing over Fragile! :D I wanted to ask if XSEED recongizes the combat and such that seems to be a problem in the game, either being too dull or unresponsive, I don't exactly remember, but I HIGHLY suggest reading as many reviews that will surely address this problem, so that you guys can find a way to fix it before it's too late!
9. Finally, I've seen AQ and XSEED's forcast chart and such that shows how many you guys are localizing:
Now I'm sure I've figured out all of the titles on that list in the NA section, I'll show you below:
Assuming the top row is for consoles and the bottom for handhelds:
Wii: Little King’s Story, Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga, Arc Rise Fantasia, Ju-On, Fragile
WiiWare: Drill Sergeant Mindstrong
DS: Flower, Sun, and Rain, Ragnarok Online
PSP: Half-Minute Hero, Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
I think that's all for the confirmed ones.
Now it seems that you guys have 6 Console games (5 if Mindstrong doesn't count) and 4 Handheld games in total on that chart.
There's just one console game left if DSM is counted. I'm undecided about DSM because is it an XSEED-original game, where as the charts for localizations only?
Maybe you can clear this up for me. :P
If all this is correct, I'm safe to assume the last console game is indeed a Wii game? Retail or WiiWare?