• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

Razmos

I'm honestly amazed that we haven't evicted Nin at this point. I suggest we all just change our votes to Nin now for messing with us, haha

squidyj

Ultron, you initiated double vote day, lets make it work for town and not turn it into an ordinary day that puts mafia one more night kill ahead. Vote KK.

Current Votes
Ultron hasn't voted to vote.

Ourobolus (5)
Haly
Retro
Darryl
RNH
Ouro

kingkitty (5)
EzekelRAGE
Razmos
Squidyj
Fran
Ultron

No Evict(4)
Timeaisis
Kingkitty
Tom
nin

kingkitty

Vote: Kingkitty

Trusting Franconp tipped the scales.

actually I wanted franconp to be evicted next day phase or two, which would show either he was mafia or not. if he wasn't mafia, and he investigated me, I would get more trust from the town.

but hey, I tried my best. good game everyone.

Razmos

6030b41bea63a09ad3f9930a41ea20c3.png

Current Votes
Ultron hasn't voted to vote.

Ourobolus (6)
Haly
Retro
Darryl
RNH
Ouro
Kingkitty

kingkitty (5)
EzekelRAGE
Razmos
Squidyj
Fran
Ultron
Nin

No Evict(2)
Timeaisis
Tom

Possible HHA for next day?

Haly - Look at him next day phase. Especially if King is clean. Claimed commuter, we are just assuming there is a commuter because there are doubles of other roles. It is very possible Haly carried out N1 kill and activity on couldve been Fran I think, I believe Fran said he investigated someone in that area, but that may have been n4.

Nin - that flip floppin -_-

Roomies - Gotta be one

Possible HHA for next day?

Haly - Look at him next day phase. Especially if King is clean. Claimed commuter, we are just assuming there is a commuter because there are doubles of other roles. It is very possible Haly carried out N1 kill and activity on couldve been Fran I think, I believe Fran said he investigated someone in that area, but that may have been n4.

Nin - that flip floppin -_-

Roomies - Gotta be one

WHAT THE FUCK

RetroMG

The good news is that Kingkitty was the last to vote for Ouro. So IF Ouro was telling the truth and IF his power works the way he says, we still only have two evictions.

Top Bottom