• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Is there any way to get that amazing t-shirt from outside USA? if someone finds an international reseller please let me know :p

eBay is the only place and it seems fairly popular. Like 30 bucks and such. Better off checking sites like tee fury and such for cool looking power ranger shirts. Or whatever is the equivalent that ships to you.

Vibranium

Banned
Man, this Arkham Knight thing has really put a sour taste in my mouth for future WB superhero games. They should get a group like Nixxes to work on the PC ports and quit using Denuvo.

Mivey

Isn't Ryan a male name? Also, seeing how she's responsible for unscripted works, she's obviously just doing her job.

GHG

Gold Member
Interests: Gaming, Disneyland, Building custom PCs

Former employee of Disney according to the LinkedIn profile.

Just saying...

Nabs

1MZh2bV.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That account can get permabanned for self promoting and for the calling people man babies because people were trashing their product. Let me grab my popcorn. What a perfect time to cancel my ban.

Uff duh

Banned
Did detective Gaf solve another case? lol.

Anyway Ot I was getting solid 30 until I hit the 2nd island now I am getting drops in to the mid 20s I hope they can patch this shit. I was getting into it and that just sucks me right out.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I did some more digging and I really do think it is just a weird coincidence.

The timelines for that linkedin profile absolutely do not match the timeline for the neogaf poster.

Edit: to give some further info that'll hopefully stop people from mining that linkedin profile person:

Linkedin profile has been working in TV for a long time. Neogaf poster owned a videogame shop at the same time period. I really don't think it's the same person.

Between some people being stripped of the Harley Quinn pack by Nvidia, and it running at 30 fps, people are a new level of done.

It's not just the 30fps cap (which I actually don't really care about). People with beefy rigs are getting huge microstuttering and freezing issues.

I've got a GTX980, 16gigs of ram, and a haswell-e 8-core processor, and every minute or so the game completely shits the bed; starts stuttering like crazy, to the point where we're talking 2-3fps and even the audio starts glitching and cutting up. Then it'll fix itself, and do it again in another minute.

One current theories are that they botched the use of VRAM so it's demanding more than 4 gigs of VRAM, which means almost nobody can play it properly.

I'm sure there'll be a patch, and a driver update and whatnot, and yeah, we are all fools for expecting a high-profile game to work on Day 1, but it's basically unplayable at the moment for lots of people. So people are furious. I think the level of histrionics some people are going through is pretty funny though; you'd think WB shot their mothers.

Uzzy

crazyrabbits already made the 'You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain' reference, which is annoying, cause I was going to make it.

At least there's the refund policy in place now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
crazyrabbits already made the 'You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain' reference, which is annoying, cause I was going to make it.

At least there's the refund policy in place now.

You may now purchase Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. Online modes coming later this month! XOXO (o)(o)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I did some more digging and I really do think it is just a weird coincidence.

The timelines for that linkedin profile absolutely do not match the timeline for the neogaf poster.

Edit: to give some further info that'll hopefully stop people from mining that linkedin profile person:

Linkedin profile has been working in TV for a long time. Neogaf poster owned a videogame shop at the same time period. I really don't think it's the same person.

So it was just a coincidence after all.

You should probably post this in the other thread, too.

Sch1sm

It's not just the 30fps cap (which I actually don't really care about). People with beefy rigs are getting huge microstuttering and freezing issues.

I've got a GTX980, 16gigs of ram, and a haswell-e 8-core processor, and every minute or so the game completely shits the bed; starts stuttering like crazy, to the point where we're talking 2-3fps and even the audio starts glitching and cutting up. Then it'll fix itself, and do it again in another minute.

One current theories are that they botched the use of VRAM so it's demanding more than 4 gigs of VRAM, which means almost nobody can play it properly.

I'm sure there'll be a patch, and a driver update and whatnot, and yeah, we are all fools for expecting a high-profile game to work on Day 1, but it's basically unplayable at the moment for lots of people. So people are furious. I think the level of histrionics some people are going through is pretty funny though; you'd think WB shot their mothers.

Sure, we should all sorry for expecting a game that's already been backed up to be properly ready on release. Wow, forgive us all for being unhappy with its current state. Ludicrous stuff.

They paid. It's not too much to ask for.

To be fair, the other recent Nvidia promos haven't included preorder incentives either, have they?

I haven't looked into all that, but it's been asked a lot more than once if those who got the game by purchasing the GTX960/970/980 would get the same, and there was never much of a straight answer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You may now purchase Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. Online modes coming later this month! XOXO (o)(o)

Can we also purchase the HUNDREDS of dollars worth of dlc costumes?

DOA5 is truly the Train Simulator of fighting games

Copons

I started up Steam today and lost all my favorites. That's the first time that's happened to me in about 2 years so it was pretty unexpected. Now I'll have to go back and remember what all I was playing.

Don't know it it's the same case, but I used to lose ALL my favorites and categories every time I logged from other computers.
At some point, I used to use Steam on three different PCs, and it was super annoying, so I simply started to backup the sharedconfig.vdf file, which keeps the library settings, on my main rig every time I knew I was going to use Steam elsewhere, so at least my library'll be fine somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom