• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

AReed

Sooyoung for best Instagram 2015
11201549_881031571985308_792158359_n.jpg

11358997_823789334406337_507163764_n.jpg

11377442_1603821033225471_1979439769_n.jpg

Cuddler

2BiC was on Immortal Songs 2 for the third time,
they won against Ailee and T.L Crown but lost to Nolza...
will post the performance when KBS decide to upload the video on YouTube. About the new Wonder Girls album, my favorite songs are Rewind (best song in the album imo) and Faded Love, not really feeling most of the other songs as much as everyone else but I'm happy that they are doing well, which hopefully also means more Ye Eun solo album in the future.

Hmm. Irrelevant boygroup Legend released one of my fave boygroup in a while with 'Shadow.' It's got that dramatic edge I love, last boygroup I remember that pulled it off well was 100% with Heartbeat. Legend's song isn't as good as that one, but still alright. Much more likeable than the million wannabe hep-hap boygroups popping up every other day (imo).

SHINee's new track is also pretty decent, but I don't like it as much as 'View,' though all the new songs on their repackage are pretty solid. SHINee keeps being such a strong group, I love it. Well, I didn't like them during 2011-2012 (minus Dazzling Girl) but they've made up for that (imo) weak period.

Furthermore T-ara is fun, but arguably their weakest (krn) comeback ...ever? I like the song and it's catchy, but compared to their other material it's just eh. It's not even Brave's fault as he gave us song of the century 'Heart Attack' this year. Hell, Hello Venus' 'I'm Ill' is technically the perfect T-ara clubsong. I'm glad it's with Hello Venus though, luv them.

Wonder Girls is pretty cool, but I haven't listened to the album. That full live performance linked two posts above is awesome. Sunmi is such a goddess.

~My personal update on recent releases

llehuty

[ENG SUB] [BNT Photoshoot] Dal★Shabet Subin (달샤벳 수빈)

Hmm. Irrelevant boygroup Legend released one of my fave boygroup in a while with 'Shadow.' It's got that dramatic edge I love, last boygroup I remember that pulled it off well was 100% with Heartbeat. Legend's song isn't as good as that one, but still alright. Much more likeable than the million wannabe hep-hap boygroups popping up every other day (imo).

Legend (or the Legend) is the best male debut of last year, you better stan:

전설[The Legend] 미.남 Official Music video
전설[The Legend] 'I Wanna Know' Official MV
전설[The Legend] 흔적 'TRACE' Official Music video
전설[The LEGEND] 'SHADOW' Official Music Video

Hope that they pull a Vixx somehow (now that Vixx became borign and safe as fuck).

No No Eul

I just finished watching AOA's One Fine Day. It was a pretty damn entertaining show I thought, especially with the somewhat er... inventive subtitles provided by this guy.

ksspQmm.jpg

I guess I wasn't much of an AOA fan beforehand but I certainly am now. Recommended if you fancy watching eight episodes of the group larking about in a Chinese resort.

—

[BREAKING NEWS]

FNC Entertainment re-evaluates AOA's hierarchy system (again).

79B35An.jpg

Hyejeong #1

llehuty

Wow, great pics milkham.
(Hope yoo took Mina pics :p)

And No No Eul, smh at removing at half angel :(

Nation's girl groups stanning 9muses:
[ENG SUB] GFriend talking about Nine Muses: Show Champion backstage
A-Pink Show Champion backstage

Best Hyuna hilariously stanning A-pink
They are going to get a big hit soon, I can feel it ;_;

Official youtube link:

원더걸스(Wonder Girls) "Candle" & "I Feel You" Comeback Stage @ SBS Inkigayo 2015.08.09

Candle so gooood.

I do really like them, all their releases have been solid. They're really good. The one guy (is his name Listen though, lmfao) has a great voice that really gives their songs something extra. Especially in Shadow he owns that song. They're also pretty goodlooking, that face on the rapper Lito damn.

You should really do something about this.

I am on it! I've grown a liking to the song 'one black night.'

No No Eul

And No No Eul, smh at removing at half angel :(

Who?
j/k
sort of

It must be pretty weird for Youkyung. I imagine she didn't go to China with the rest of the group, unless she was hanging out in the background all the time. She doesn't really appear on any shows and presumably she doesn't get a cut of the money from performances or endorsements. I wonder if it's really worth her while sticking around.

Best rookies confirmed.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Could not be more excited. Carefree Hyuna in summer hijinks mode. Yes.

Rare k-pop sighting: Female idol smoking. And lez activities.

Either I'm really perverted, or I see that stuff in basically most MVs. The clip is half the reason why Volume Up is my favorite 4Minute song.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Which makes it kind of hotter. The most disappointing thing is that it's not Hyuna herself ...Oh well. Song sounds goddamn amazeballs too. This'll be great.

Peru

We'll see what she gets into in the full video(s). Not that common for K-pop girls to jump on white dudes in vids either, though white chicks are in every other MV.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Well if 4L can do it....Hyuna sure can. I think she'd pull it off, simply because she's the total package as an entertainer. Say what you want about her vocals, girl always rocks the stage. I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid at her going full "makeout session" with a chick, because she really doesn't need to titillate to be successful. It'd just be a cherry on top.

llehuty

B1A4 - Sweet Girl (MV)(Full ver.)
Meh, I'm tired already of this smooth funk sound trend.

9Muses in A Song For You next week, HYPE

Ji-U is life
Love Shake
너의 의미

Cautiosly hyped. Need sound snippets before doing an all in.

Don't worry, FNC's CEO spoke about AOA's 3rd anniversary and said there are sub units coming. Prepare for AOA Black, AOA White, and Yuna x Hyejeong's sensual R&B love jam. #Youkyoung2015 #EscapeTheDungeon
Well, they have been saying thatsame thing since last year, 4 comebacks ago. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm happy to see summery Hyuna back. I was expecting Bubble Pop 2.0 (Ice Cream never happened), but it looks like she's gonna go even harder this time.
Also I'd be disappointed if AOA breaks up into their different units again. I hated that concept, it's confusing. They have a strong identity as AOA and doing this will just make them like After School Red/Blue, remember that? No one does.

milkham

Nice pics, don't forget the usual "fan account"

Hmm well, I decided to go at the last minute. I didn't have a chance to really check anything else that was happening out, just walked straight into the general admission line when i got there, cut in line by accident because nobody could tell me where the end of the line was, waited a couple hours, got an ok spot behind two really tall hispanic girls, used the boy bands to test my settings, fired away at the girls. I tried to convince conc to go since he was just half an hour away but conc gonna conc.

Tiffany surprised me by popping out of a trapdoor in the stage right in front of us to start the concert off. Each group had a short segment where they stopped singing and talked some, you know, the usual "we're glad to be here" stuff. I thought it was interesting because even though they called this KCON New York it was actually in Newark, NJ and sometimes when the guys were talking about being here I couldn't tell whether they were saying Newark or New York. The screaming fangirls around me were loudest for Girls Generation which surprised me. I walked out dehydrated, partially deaf and made Conc feel bad about not going.

Oh and security regarding cameras was pretty lax, i regret not bringing my better camera gear. When the bag inspector saw how full my bag was he didn't even try to inspect it, just let me right in, wasting my effort at hiding my lens inside a playstation tv box.

Top Bottom