View Single Post
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-16-2015, 11:09 PM)
NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED

As the agents piled into the hidden elevator at the ISIS office, a chill ran down their spines. Something was...off.
The elevator ground to halt at the top floor, and the ding of the arrival gave way to the grinding open of the doors, and then...chaos.

Carol screamed.
Cheryl screamed.
Cherlene screamed.
Burbeting lay on the floor, garbed in his safari gear for some odd reason, as if someone wasn't very good with graphics and had to make do with whatever shit he found on the internet. A bullet wound in his chest had leaked blood all over his clothing and the floor, now dried from being out in the air for several hours.

Originally Posted by Burbeting

You are Ray Gillette, the Analyst.

You are aligned with ISIS (the agency, not the terrorist organization).

Growing up in the hills of West Virginia was rough. No one appreciated your slaloming prowess or ability to look fantastic in women’s clothing. But you managed to escape, racking up quite the experience as a field agent and ISIS analyst. Now, you helm the ISIS control room, monitoring agent communications. Each night, you may “listen in” on the night chat for the players on the mission. At the end of each night phase, you will receive a link to the chat so you can read through it, but you will not be able to post.

You win when all KGB players are eliminated.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

"Great. Blood on my carpet. Ray couldn't have even had the decency to die on the tile in the kitchen. You'd think out of all the people here he'd at least understand that red clashes with the decor!" Malory sighed, and took a drink. "At least it can't get any worse."

"Uh, mother, you may want to come take a look at this." Sterling called from the control room.

"Oh for heaven's sake!"
"Yeah, it's even like they used earlier footage for this."
"Dammit, can't you people even protect the freaking DOCTOR? Or is that too much to ask?"

Originally Posted by roytheone

You are Krieger #2, the “Clone of Hitler.”

You are aligned with ISIS (the agency, not the terrorist organization).

Sure, you’re not the REAL Krieger (or are you?), but with bowtie in hand you can bring just as much damage help to people that need it. As you don’t want to freak everybody out, you will be unable to perform any actions other than voting until the real Krieger is killed. Once that happens, your role as “Doctor” will be active, and each night you may PM me the command PROTECT: <player> to rescue someone (except yourself) from being assassinated. Your target will not be notified of this action, and you will not receive notification whether or not you are successful.

You win when all KGB players are eliminated.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

Malory rubbed her brow. "Now, I'm going into my office to relax and try to forget that I'm surrounded by morons. You all need to get your shit together and find these KGB!"

Night 3 Mission details:

Day 3 Ends at: