QuantumBro

VOLUNTEERS

Mazre
squidyj
EzekelRAGE
Palmer_v1
===BACKUP===
Darryl

"Enough of these shenanigans!" Malory screamed. "I don't care if you're a member of the Tasmanian Parliament in the late 1800s-"
"What?" El Topo interrupted, head tilted to the side.
Malory seethed. "The Archer Family? Christ, read a book! GET HIM!"

El Topo sprung from his chair and hurried into the elevator. Trying to catch up to him, the agents scrambled down the stairwell, hoping to beat him to the bottom, but they were too late. El Topo rushed out from the elevator and into the streets with the agents in hot pursuit.

They followed him for several blocks. Hopelessly lost in this city, El Topo spied a large mansion on the corner and busted down the front door, hoping to hide from his pursuers, and dropping his bow and quiver in the process. The agents entered the building, with Cheryl spying the lost weapon. She picked it up, giggling psychotically, slinging the quiver over her shoulder. "OUTLAW BLUEGRASS!" She cried.

El Topo hurried from room to room, angrily muttering under his breath as each door was locked in turn. Desperately he ran up the stairs, finally opening an unlocked door leading to the roof.

Cheryl screamed, "I got this!" She nocked an arrow to her bow and set it ablaze from a nearby brazier. Aiming out the door, she fired the weapon at El Topo, nearly hitting him, but burying the shaft (PHRASING, BOOM) into the roof, setting the entire top of the building on fire. As the flames rose higher and higher, El Topo haphazardly ran towards the spire, the flames licking his luxurious coat.

The agents finally made it onto the roof, only for El Topo to make one last ditch effort, flinging himself from the roof into the moat below. Cheryl laughed once more, took aim with El Topo's last arrow, and let loose the missile. The bolt struck true; El Topo...was no more.

"YEAH! OOH-DE-LALLY!" Cheryl squealed.

Malory asked, "Don't you own this place?"
Cheryl responded, "Yeah, but I've got like, a couple billion dollars worth of insurance on it."
"Why do you have a moat, anyway?"
"Oh, great-grandpa said he used it to keep the blacks from escaping."

Originally Posted by El Topo

You are Robin Hood, the Archer.

You are unaligned.

What the hell are you doing here? You’ve somehow ended up in the wrong game. Sherwood Forest is that-a-way. And, of course, you only brought three arrows in your quiver. You’ve got to get out of here. These people are INSANE. During the night phase, you may PM me the command KILL: <player> to assassinate one player. You only have three shots - make them count and you just might be able to escape.

You win if you manage to kill three other players during the night. If any of your shots miss, your win condition changes to simply surviving until the end of the game.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

Night 3 has begun.

Day 4 will begin at:

Mission details will be provided shortly.