cabbeh

EzekelRAGE (1)
Palmer_v1
EzekelRAGE
Kristoffer
Enker

my cock (0)
Arkos

"Don't you know I have Metal Gear Solid V to play, you cretins????" Malory screamed.

Mike_hawk sat in a chair, his arms bound behind the back of the seat. "Yeah, well, they're taking forever."

EzekelRAGE shouted, "Do we have a quorum?"

"No!" The agents responded.

"Fine, then I will just leave this can of gasoline and a lighter next to Mike_Hawk while we figure this shit out." ER said, plainly.

The hours ticked by as the agents argued.
"But why are there two Pams? She's big enough for seven already!"
"I don't even know what we are talking about."
"Right, and the moose?!?"

Mike_Hawk sat, quietly. He started to shake violently as the discussions continued on.

"Shouldn't we have some sort of privatized spy union?"
"Yeah! And what about my back - I swear to god I get paralyzed every other week!"

Mike_Hawk couldn't take any more. Using his immense strength he burst through the ropes that bound him and grabbed the can of gasoline, dousing himself fully with the liquid. Laughing maniacally, he picked up the lighter that lay next to him, shouting, "SAYONARA, SUCKERS!", and brought the flame to the gasoline. He immediately became engulgfed in a tower of fire, melting the skin from his exoskeleton. Just as the battery backup that powered him was about to give out, Mike_Hawk uttered, "Fuck....alll.....of....you...."

Mike_Hawk689 has been eliminated!

You are Barry Dylan, the Cyborg.

You are aligned with the KGB.

After Archer dropped you from a fire escape and you broke every bone in your body, the nice people of the KGB decided to grant you a new form, cyborg! Now you want revenge. Luckily, your cyborg body was equipped with dampeners to soften your footsteps, so no one will even know you are there. Your night actions are silent and cannot be detected.

Your partners are: [REDATCTED]

Night Phase Assassination
Each night phase, one of the KGB-aligned players may assassinate one of the non-KGB-aligned players by PMing me with the command KILL: <player>. This action will be associated with the player who sent the PM.

During the Night Phase, you may plot and scheme with your other KGB-aligned players in a private QuickTopic board found here.

You win when the KGB outnumbers or is equal to the amount of non-KGB players.

Mission details will be sent out shortly.

Night 6 Ends: