• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 trailer incoming?

Memento

For the media blackout people: GIVE UP! I have already given up too. There is no way you guys could avoid an Uncharted story trailer (I suppose it will be a story trailer), there will be gifs everyFUCKINGwhere, and there is no human being in this world that will manage not to watch it.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
For the media blackout people: GIVE UP! I have already give up too. There is no way you guys could avoid an Uncharted story trailer (I suppose it will be a story trailer), there will be gifs everyFUCKINGwhere, and there is no human being in this world that will manage not to watch it.

I still haven't seen the extended E3 trailer. I can do it.

Lingitiz

Yeah playing through them again in NDC was a bit of an eye opener for me. I think they've been knocked down my list of GOATs after my most recent replay, there are large parts of them that really haven't aged well.

The shooting and encounter design in particular are a lot rougher than I remember. Often encounters are just hordes of enemies barreling to you at full speed. Shooting doesn't feel very satisfying or all that reactive either, but luckily after the UC4 beta that seems to be fixed.

Also some story bits in UC2 are not great going back. Schafer's "..you have to believe!!" line didn't stand out to me as bad before but it sound cheesy coming back to it.

The pacing still makes UC2 an amazing game but yeah, now that age has dulled the technical wonder some gameplay aspects stand out as kinda bad or average looking back.

Memento

I still haven't seen the extended E3 trailer. I can do it.

Whaaaaat? How?

Well you better be ready for the best cinematic action sequence ever then. Seriously, that shit is crazy. I wish I could play it without knowing already... you lucky self contained bastard.

Bring it, about time we see who's the next asshole who's willing to sacrifice hundreds of his men to uncover a cursed treasure that will most likely lead to his death XD.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Whaaaaat? How?

Well you better be ready for the best cinematic action sequence ever then. Seriously, that shit is crazy. I wish I could play it without knowing already... you lucky self contained bastard.

That's exactly why I skipped it. First time I see it will be with my hands on the controller and nearly a year of ND polish on it from when it was first shown.

Damn so you didn't even see Drake die yet?

Get out from under your rock, breh

latest

BraXzy

I've only played the first uncharted game, I never owned a PS3 but now have the UCC. Is it worth me trying to get through 2 and 3 or should I just jump in with 4?

I will not watch it. I've seen enough. I know that I'm buying it either way. I want to enjoy it. Probably the game I have anticipated the most this generation

For the media blackout people: GIVE UP! I have already given up too. There is no way you guys could avoid an Uncharted story trailer (I suppose it will be a story trailer), there will be gifs everyFUCKINGwhere, and there is no human being in this world that will manage not to watch it.
Who is going to stop me from trying!?
I know I'm going to fail...

Top Bottom