• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm contemplating whether or not to incorporate EA Play in the E3 2016 | General Information & FAQ thread. It shouldn't make much difference really other than that I will have to post the thread a bit earlier.

Let me know also if you have any requests for the E3 thread. The Spotify playlist and the usual stuff will be there for sure.

Volcynika

Oh, I had no idea. I don't know how the rules are, but I don't mind following your lead at all. I'll just remove the claim.

If he claimed the import thread he should have done it or cancelled the claim. Just because he didn't do it doesn't mean it just becomes the localized version (otherwise people would just put in things for Japanese releases before any localization is announced). "I made a claim to do this thread but didn't do it, so I figured it would roll over" isn't really a good excuse.

Nachos

If he claimed the import thread he should have done it or cancelled the claim. Just because he didn't do it doesn't mean it just becomes the localized version (otherwise people would just put in things for Japanese releases before any localization is announced). "I made a claim to do this thread but didn't do it, so I figured it would roll over" isn't really a good excuse.
You're right, but in this case, I figured the result would be the same, just posted under a different name. I let go of the claim less because I was deferring to authority and more because I was sure CJ wanted it more.

cj_iwakura

You're right, but in this case, I figured the result would be the same, just posted under a different name. I let go of the claim less because I was deferring to authority and more because I was sure CJ wanted it more.
I'm fine either way, and regardless, I'll welcome your help. (Figured I couldn't update my claim until the US release was confirmed..)

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Would have to agree with this.

LaNaranja

So, I have like no idea how to do this, but the movie Miles Ahead deserves an OT and if no one else is going to make it I will.

[OT] Miles Ahead OT by DarthOrange (18th April 2016)

Do I need to do anything else? When can I post it? It has been in limited release since the beginning of April but it opens wide on the 22nd.

mcz117chief

So I was thinking about doing a Ni-Oh OT and I am looking for partners in craft. Anybody wants to collaborate on it with me?

edit: I am not claiming it yet (obviously), just asking if somebody is willing to help.

Parakeetman

Will roll the June PC release of Stranger of Sword City into the XBO VITA thread as its close enough and small following.

Parakeetman

Maybe it'll warrant its own? Never know until you try, sometimes it gets niche games more attention when they have new threads.

Mods are not happy with split threads. Its why the recent PS4 release of phantasy star online 2 was just lumped with the previous OTs.

Same reason why the XBO and Vita version are the same and not separate OTs.

Cornbread78

Did anyone sign up o do an OT for Severed?

If not, I'll throw one together now real quick.

Severed by Cornbread78 (25st April 2016)

I have a quick question if anyone can help me out:

I know this is like two weeks away, but UC4 has a worldwide release so I was wondering what timezone should I go by for posting? I don't want to post it too late or too early.

Quick

Banned

I know this is like two weeks away, but UC4 has a worldwide release so I was wondering what timezone should I go by for posting? I don't want to post it too late or too early.

Where are you? I'd assume whatever's your local time is fine.

Cornbread78

My best guess would be no more than 8 hours before the EU launch since it's a central timezone, but if your worried about it, I would PM a mod to confirm.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The recent (confirmed) release date for Overwatch is really fucking me up. I was planning on making the |OT| but the date is crashing with lots of real life things like college finals and whatnot... hopefully someone can take it from me. Otherwise, I'll still do it, that's cool.

Making a post about this in the beta OT.

iNvid02

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered by Radec (2nd, May 2016)

ROvrepD.gif

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
The recent (confirmed) release date for Overwatch is really fucking me up. I was planning on making the |OT| but the date is crashing with lots of real life things like college finals and whatnot... hopefully someone can take it from me. Otherwise, I'll still do it, that's cool.

Making a post about this in the beta OT.

I can take this on.

Overwatch by Dance Inferno (2nd May 2016)

I'll be collaborating with ExMachina, who'll be handling the art duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom