• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzy

IgRb.jpg

FgRb.jpg

MgRb.jpg

NgRb.jpg

DgRb.jpg

CgRb.jpg

EgRb.jpg

OgRb.jpg

QgRb.jpg

PgRb.jpg

5nRb.jpg
6nRb.jpg

7nRb.jpg
AnRb.jpg

more: http://www.4gamer.net/games/075/G007535/20160526001/

RK128

This is a GGI film o_O! Wow, Square Enix has a strong animation team on board for the film :D. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out :).

MilkBeard

Those visuals are top notch.

Will be fun to watch, even if cheesey. At least we will go in knowing that some quality actors are in it.

cj_iwakura

Tell me they're planning a theatrical release, even if it's a Fantom event limited thing. They can't miss that chance. It'd make serious bank.

Mark my words, these are going to be in game visuals for ND's PS5 games XD
Anyways, I'll buy the limited edition with the movie, hopefully is good or at least entertaining, the cgi visuals have already gotten my attention.

Soltype

Why doesn't the game have these character designs?These people look better than what they have in the actual game.

Kindekuma

Banned
We have skin shaders and lighting down pretty much to a T now. But we're still working on hair, that's one tricky S.O.B to get right.

Illucio

Banned
DAMN.

How many more console generations in order to have those visuals in-game? :O

I give it 2 more gens.

1 Assuming PS4.5 is a thing.

We're really close to hyper realism in video games since all the big money in both the movie industry and gaming industry has been throwing money towards better visuals then anything else.

edit: LOL at the comment about this movie being put into theaters. It would hardly get any good reviews and hardly no one would see it outside it's main market.

Aters

Those insect like beast get a big Nope from me.

Agree. They belong to Gears, not FF.

Still this looks amazing and the character design is ten times better than the game. Maybe SE will notice that people love this kind of design and do it in FFXVI.

That looks damn good. Even if I didn't care about the game I would be excited to see a big budget sci-fi/fantasy CG movie like this.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I give it 2 more gens.

1 Assuming PS4.5 is a thing.

We're really close to hyper realism in video games since all the big money in both the movie industry and gaming industry has been throwing money towards better visuals then anything else.

edit: LOL at the comment about this movie being put into theaters. It would hardly get any good reviews and hardly no one would see it outside it's main market.

I'd say 2 more for a linear style game. 3 more gens for an open world style game. At 30fps.

Do you have details, or just assuming? I agree it makes sense, but you'd think they'd promote it somehow.

They have Lena Headey, who is Cersei from Game of Thrones and Mama from Dredd, she definitely is a great actor. She plays her roles so well, you cannot just hate the characters, though she is suppose to play Luna, so it would be hilarious if she made her come off as a despicable bitch imo. They also have Sean Bean, so whatever character he is playing has like a 75% chance of dying.

I think the designs are generally cool, though I find that weird arrow tattoo on the guy's face distracting. It's like the small ship from Asteroid is playing a game on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom