• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four-Five Beers + Sex = God Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT. And I wasn't going to go out tonight... :lol :lol :lol

I hit my friends up to see what was up tonight, and they said someone was having a small apartment party... this other girl I knew over facebook told me she was bored as hekll, and that tonight was her birthday dinner so she suggested I should pick her up and show her a good time. I was like fuck it... let's go check out this party. So we get there, and to my surprise there's all kinds of my old friends from HS. I felt like such a bad ass getting handshakes and hugs from everyone in the room and being introduced as "my best friend" to all those who I didn't know. :lol So we get a couple drinks in us, I played a few games of beer pong, and I was feeling a slight buzz....

Anywho, me and this chick were a little bored, so she asked If I got her anything for her birthday... I said yea, it's in my truck. So we go, make out, and she pulls my dick out and says she really wanted her gift... so we fucked. and fucked. and fucked. and holy shitttttt, she told me to fuck her any way i wanted to because she, and I quote, "i love your dick." :D :D :D

I felt like a fucking bad ass marathon runner... we were going at it for two hours STRAIGHT... Fuck this was a good ass night. Now time for some sleep, as I'm working at 7 am. Good fucking night. Literally.

Blablurn

ntaDm.gif

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
For some I thought you were like a priest/preacher or something?

And yay! Your avatar is back :D

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
ntaDm.gif

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
RJNavarrete said:
Don't you dare ruin this night for me!

Wait, is this an episode of Bang Bros?

EatChildren said:
Wait, is this an episode of Bang Bros?
Not gonna lie, it seriously felt like it. I was like damn... I'm lasting long as fuck, she's energetic, bouncy, and horny as fuck, and we're fucking in the backseat of my truck/the sidewalk/my center console... fuck yesssssss.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Blablurn said:
can't wait for the sequel of this thread in 9 months!

Part 2:
Four-Five Beers + Sex = The Father and The Son

Part 3:
Four-Five Beers + Sex= The Trinity.

Kyoufu

Which trailer trash girl would stay in a car for 2 whole hours having sex and then let you defile her face + breasts?

Seriously that was one hell of a dream you had.

Ulairi

Banned
Kyoufu said:
Which trailer trash girl would stay in a car for 2 whole hours having sex and then let you defile her face + breasts?

A slut.

Ferga

Kyoufu said:

why dont i ever get these dreams =[

Billen

Banned
Kyoufu said:

...aaaand here comes a REAL preacher.

Sadist

Patrick Bateman said:
I knew this would turn up :lol

Bateman fuck yeah <3

You know, what with GAF this weekend? A thread about entertaining Ladies of the night, this thread...

Warm weather makes all the boys go crazy

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
8 cans of beer and a joint of green + sex = HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM GONNA CUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom