• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biggest douchebag animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
I say wasps.

2yx52mq.jpg

My friend says ticks, but I haven't had those on me yet, so maybe I'm biased.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Its

And reading through that text, hornets are just as much douchebags, they're just not with that much company, but much bigger.

Kyoufu

Whenever a wasp or bee comes close to my vicinity I flail my arms wildly and run, screaming like a girl. I hate them ;(

Majine

Banned
Kyoufu said:
Whenever a wasp or bee comes close to my vicinity I flail my arms wildly and run, screaming like a girl. I hate them ;(
But I must say, Bees have the right to exists since they make delicious honey. Wasps are completely useless.

Zeliard

As someone who recently got Lyme disease from a god-forsaken deer tick, I think I'll go with those devilish motherfuckers.

Bentendo

I remember one day I was casually going on an insect murder rampage with bug spray. Saw a wasp and was like "heck yeah" and sprayed it... little did I know that it was accompanied by other wasps who were behind me. Stung me in the neck, I was screaming my head off running around the front yard so all the neighbors could see me. By the time I got inside I had two stings.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I have a wasps nest in my room.
I respect the hard work it took to build it so i let it be
e

1-D_FTW

Good choices with regard to humans.

But the Llama is a pretty good candidate. Saw on Dirty Jobs that they have fighting teeth that are pretty much there to rip off the testicles of their competition in the mating game.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Monkeys can go fuck themselves. Monkeys don't do shit.

jabipun

I agree with OP.

I hate wasps.

What's even worse - is that you see them, and they are kinda far off floating away. So you walk up the stairs/alley etc. and the fuckers will follow you for no fucking reason. Bitches!

1-D_FTW

Amir0x said:
I cannot believe anyone needed to know this

I am crying inside for America again

Come on. This is like the grammar police. Most people know the difference. I took the title as the biggest douche that is living organic matter. Animal is a much simpler headline.

MrHicks

Banned
probably humans

theres some annoying things out there in nature
BUT compared to some of the earths biggest douches in all of douchedom nothing compared

Majine

Banned
MrHicks said:
probably humans

BUT compared to some of the earths biggest douches in all of douchedom nothing compared
Yes, unlike what some arrogant bastards say out there, Humans are animals and indeed douchebags, to the planet anyways.

1-D_FTW

MrHicks said:
probably humans

You make a good point. But see my earlier post. At least we didn't evolve teeth for the explicit purpose of biting off our competition's testicles. That's pretty douchee.

1-D_FTW said:
You make a good point. But see my earlier post. At least we didn't evolve teeth for the explicit purpose of biting off our competition's testicles. That's pretty douchee.
No, but our females did create the "friendzone" which is just as bad.

I'm see wasps in my backyard all the time now, they come to drink when I'm watering the plants. I killed one yesterday, with a stick! :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Seagulls.

They're loud, obnoxious and travel in large crowds. You try and have a nice day at the beach or park and these fuckers won't stop swooping over you and trying to steal your goddamn doritos.

Hippos are EASILY the biggest douchebag animals. Or maybe they are worse...biggest a-holes?

Anyway, I hate hippos. They kill more people in Africa every year than lions do, and they aren't even carnivorous.

Squirrels.

Me at college: so, yeah, I have these pesky squirrels that sit around and throw acorns at me when I'm walking back to my dorm building.
college friend: yeah right squirrels don't think or behave like that, they probably just fell out of the tree.
me: ok whatever.
*friend comes over to play some videogames, walking to dorm*
*fwap!*
friend: ow what the fuck!
me: hurts like a bitch doesn't it?

Majine

Banned
MadraptorMan said:
Hippos are EASILY the biggest douchebag animals. Or maybe they are worse...biggest a-holes?

Anyway, I hate hippos. They kill more people in Africa every year than lions do, and they aren't even carnivorous.

I don't get how hippos have gotten in the "good animals" category according to humans. In cartoons and such, they are always portraited as lovable creatures, in contrast to for example crocodiles.

Facing a hippo in the wild is more dangerous than a crocodile, or so I've heard.

Zeliard

Majine said:
I don't get how hippos have gotten in the "good animals" category according to humans. In cartoons and such, they are always portraited as lovable creatures, in contrast to for example crocodiles.

Facing a hippo in the wild is more dangerous than a crocodile, or so I've heard.

guyrunningthefuckawayfromhippo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom