• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom finds 14 year old son on Facebook and Fucks him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain N

PONTIAC, Mich. — A woman who pleaded guilty to having sex with the biological son she gave up for adoption and later tracked down on the Internet has been sentenced nine years to 30 years in prison.

Aimee L. Sword, 36, of Waterford Township apologized at her sentencing Monday in Oakland County Circuit Court. She had pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in a deal with prosecutors.

Police say Sword used Facebook in 2008 to find her son, who's now 16. She gave him up for adoption when he was only a few days old, the Detroit Free Press reported.

"When she saw this boy, something just touched off in her — and it wasn't a mother-son relationship, it was a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship," the newspaper quoted attorney Mitchell Ribitwer as saying. "Aimee's searching for a reason why this happened. She can't understand it. She's going to get some counseling."

The boy testified they had sex in Waterford Township and Grand Rapids when he was aged 14.

Waterford Township is 30 miles northwest of Detroit

mommy.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38217476/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

This thread delivers exactly what it says on the tin. And here I came expecting some kind of witty pun or maybe a twist of words.

Salazar

Didn't Clinton hook up in Grand Rapids one time ?

Edit - Uh, maybe not. At least, not that we know about. In which case, Grand Rapids should put a note on its Wikipedia page.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
So wait. Let me get this right.
She finds her biological son, and fucks him?

wat the fuck

I don't even know what to think right now.

2San

What was that theory again that explains this phenomena? Still pretty weird even if it is biological explainable.

Jex

Well that's the logical thing to do I suppose.

Wait, whatttt?

Waiting for incest defence force.

Veidt

2San said:
What was that theory again that explains this phenomena? Still pretty weird even if it is biological explainable.
Incestapedofilia?

xbhaskarx

Tence said:
Did he actually know he was motherfucking when he put his sword in her sheath or did she trick him?

Yeah, they never explained that part.

Mailenstein said:
How can you someone sentence to even 9 years of prison because of this? The US are totally fucked up.

14 year olds can't consent to sex with an adult.
And I'm glad we're strict about this sort of thing rather than being okay with Polish film directors drugging and sodomizing 14 year old girls.

trinest

Mr. Sam said:
So it was illegal because it's his mum or because he was too young?
First one is imoral, second one is ilegal.

By GAF standards if shes hot its whiped clean regardless.

So gaf, is she hot?

Veidt

Mailenstein said:
How can you someone sentence to even 9 years of prison because of this? The US are totally fucked up.
Indeed.
How can you someone sentence?

what i don't get is that he's 14 years old and he had sex with this woman ( if he didn't or did know if she was his mom). Like did she force the relationship or did he allow it.

Amory

Mailenstein said:

Well, she's a child molester. If this was a guy who sought out a long lost 14 year old daughter to have sex with her, you'd probably see it differently. Still, she'll serve 5 years and get out on probation.

Ferga

Usually a thread title like this is made so it sounds humorous and attracts viewers.

When i clicked on it i was thinking, "i am going to be disappointed"

Turns out, a kid did fuck his mother.

Damn those lips are a nice. For a mug shot she's looking pretty good, imagine her all dolled up. Any normal 14 year old boy would fuck the shit out of her (for about 20 seconds until they blow their load)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom