• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Hitman concept art

Pooya

UPDATE: This is not related to next Hitman game.
“Unfortunately, the concept art was created as part of a portfolio,” IO Interactive PR manager Tom Stratton told us. “[It was] intended to showcase an artist’s style or method of work and does not represent any new Hitman game.”

hitman-2011-concept-arg3y1.jpg

greatgraphics
via scrawlfx

Haunted

Don't like it.

edit: huh, those are the same guys who designed the Kane and Lynch 2 menu? That one's pretty damn awesome.

I've always wondered. Are the Hitman games any good? Which ones should I play? I only want to play them because Jesper Kyd does the music for them.

Mama Robotnik said:
I prefer him with his shirt and tie. Much more professional and employable than the bare-chested look, I reckon.
He's disguised as a swimmer, duh.

I've always wondered. Are the Hitman games any good? Which ones should I play? I only want to play them because Jesper Kyd does the music for them.

1) Yes

2) 2 and Blood Money, though they're all good games. Blood Money is the latest and is an amazing game.

Hyunkel6

Silent Assassin and Blood Money are a must, but seriously, get all of them if you can if only for the story.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
miladesn said:
Do they think this is Hitman 5? I mean Hitman logo looks like a '5' somehow.
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money

Thus, this would be Hitman 5.

~Kinggi~

Banned
NIN90 said:
God damn Shadowman was a fantastic game. Id kill to get another game like that. Essentially Zelda but the darkest shit ever where you have to hunt down serial killers from history and go in alternate worlds.

Filldough

Yes they're all descent although I wouldnt recommend the first one just cause it felt really dated the last time I played. 2 was great, Contracts is like a greatest hits if I remember, has some of the missions from the first game with updated graphics and controls. The last game released, Blood Money was really good imo. I'm dying for a new one...

Pics don't do much for me so far except confirm we're actually going to get another one of these games which is great news. I wonder if they're making a departure from the series though as Agent 47 doesnt look much like Agent 47... shirtless?

Pooya

Nirolak said:
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money

Thus, this would be Hitman 5.
I know, I meant this doesn't have any subtitle it seems, maybe it's just Hitman 5, see what I did to the Logo :lol . after seeing Thi4f it doesn't sound unlikely too me :lol

Haunted

miladesn said:
I know, I meant this doesn't have any subtitle it seems, maybe it's just Hitman 5, see what I did to the Logo :lol . after seeing Thi4f it doesn't sound unlikely too me :lol
It's just a concept for a teaser. You won't see full title or credits on something like that.

There's no 5, it's just the Hitman logo.

MMaRsu

Banned
Joseph Merrick said:
heh. olyphant as hitman in the games even? terrible

yes, they're fucking awesome. get hitman blood money

FUCK THAT SHIT?>???!?!!?!?!? That's not happening is it? I want my REAL HITMAN with a suit and tie and no Olyphant fucking this shit up for me man.

I've waited too many years for this sequel if they fuck this shit up because of the mainstream shit going on these days I will never forgive IO! Don't turn this into a Hitman LITE.

Jintor

This man needs a shirt.

He is not an angry rage rip off my suit guy

He is a classy rage garotte you with piano wire guy

In short, get a shirt on

Rocksteady33

Ephemeris said:
That image brought so much back.

I need a sequel/remake/anything of Shadow Man. Loved it. Never knew it was for PC.

[IM]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Shadow_Man.jpg[/IMG]

SHADOW_MAN_2_PS2.JPG

Mafro

Oh man, Shadowman was fucking brilliant - one of my favourite N64 games. So different in style and tone than anything else on the system.

MMaRsu

Banned
Jintor said:
This man needs a shirt.

He is not an angry rage rip off my suit guy

He is a classy rage garotte you with piano wire guy

In short, get a shirt on

Exactly, he's not the type to get mad at all. EVER. He should always stay calm and focused.

Shadowman was the first thing to come into my mind too... some of you didn't know that it had a sequel?! Crazy!

(I haven't played it either but saw many reviews etc.)

Ducarmel

The ending to shadow man was so underwhelming, it still stings me today that I played an awesome action adventure/platformer for the most unimaginative ending ever.

MMaRsu said:
. I've waited too many years for this sequel if they fuck this shit up because of the mainstream shit going on these days I will never forgive IO! Don't turn this into a Hitman LITE.

That's obviously going to happen. It's inevitable this gen.

MMaRsu

Banned
Radogol said:
Where's the barcode? Is that a scar on the back of his head?

Yeah that's what I was looking at too, what's going on with this?

Discotheque said:
That's obviously going to happen. It's inevitable this gen.

I really really really hope not. Please don't dumb it down for the moron COD audience ( not that everybody who plays cod is a moron but come on you all know what I mean ).

Don't strip the Hitman of his essence guys!! And by that I also mean dont take away his clothes.. his ability to disguise himself as anybody he wants, to set up awesome plans in a sandbox way.. to design your own escape etc. Don't turn it into a scripted linear shitty dumbed down experience is all I'm sayin!!!

I don't want to keep playing Blood Money forever.

Top Bottom