• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaq.gif

Floody

No, I think Tabata said they weren't happy with the state of the game in...July/August and that a Day 1 patch then would be rushed and also massive. I am aware that 7gb is plenty for a lot of people but comparatively nowadays its almost tame :p It sounded like the "OG"day 1 patch would have been probably 20+gb.

Oh, yeah 7GB isn't too bad then. Thanks for the info

artsi

Wouldn't they continue to work on it for the next two weeks and release a patch... on/around 11/29?

Certification takes time, they can't just push a patch and have it available immediately.

This one might as well be the actual day one patch, with additional patches coming after release.

DMNBT

Neo Member
Damn, why coudn`t it happen here in Chile! Don't wanna wait while the next country over is already playing...

Mipcgamer

Damn, why coudn`t it happen here in Chile! Don't wanna wait while the next country over is already playing...

From Chile too, Santiago! I'm going to be looking everywhere to get the game as soon as possible. I'm even wearing pants just in case I have to run to a store haha.

On the upside, a bunch of other shit is being sold early in the city tomorrow. Pretty much all of em told me DB Fusions is in stock, lol.

Oh, man, it's real! wwweeeeeeeee

I'll hang around long enough to see if
if Luna dies at the halfway mark, so I can preemptively prepare some resigned and depressed bitter tea. I hoping that since it's become too telegraphed in the advertising, it won't happen. Hope springs eternal, etc.

artsi

If a European eBay listing pops up I won't hesitate a second.

Anyway, if someone here can get the copy to Finland by Wednesday at latest, I'll pay 150€ + postage.

Sylas

This is hilarious.
These threads always are.

Try and find your local early release hookups before a massive game launches, y'all. If you have one, that is. Better to not have one at all than to get screwed because the store sold out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom