• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack 2 revealed at PSX 2016

Looked more fun and engaging than the original from the trailer, and my fiancée liked the look of it, so guess I'll be buying this!

Biske

Maybe I'm remembering the first one incorrectly but this does not look like more of the same

From what I remember of the first one, was a lot of running through basically very linear paths, dodging, killing enemies and going forward.

I liked it but, left a lot to be desired.

I'm pretty excited. First game was a solid launch title as long as you played on higher difficulties. This looks like an all around improvement.

TriAceJP

The game deserved an improved sequel. Can't get mad if they do it right!

Although I wish that treatment was given to The Order instead.

VanWinkle

Looked pretty blah, but if they can put a WAAAAAY bigger focus on platforming instead of non-stop combat, I may be interested.

I'm still utterly baffled this is happening. Of all the games to get a sequel. I mean the first game may have made a profit (thanks to being a launch title), but it was a laughing stock otherwise. I think the sequel will fall flat on its face commercially, but will review a little better.

Eusis

Logically I knew that this was probably for real given PS Experience and how a sequel to a recent-ish game is hardly abnormal.

But it still felt like a joke thread. And I liked the original game some, just that it seemed set to be a one off at console launch that would be a footnote in history.

Gurish

Yea the first was shit but this looks quite fun and visually it looks great as well, big improvement there.

Top Bottom