• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elandyll

Banned
The Sony Ninjas have been working overtime this year. Not a single leak that I know of, whereas in the previous years we had heard of Horizon ZD concept art, "Project Beast", possibility of FF7R, Bend Studio project, etc.

We're anticipating a Sucker Punch reveal, but even there... Zip.

The Sony Ninjas have been working overtime this year. Not a single leak that I know of, whereas in the previous years we had heard of Horizon ZD concept art, "Project Beast", possibility of FF7R, Bend Studio project, etc.

Calm before the storm. I like it.

AndyVirus

80+ for Knack 2 is pretty much expected. IMO. It just needs to be a fun game, and it should hang on low end 80 at least.
What sequels can boast of a metacritic over 25 points higher than their predecessor? I just see it being low-mid 70s. Different genre but even Until Dawn couldn't get as high as an 80. It's a high pedestal and even higher for a game ridiculed like Knack.

wapplew

Fun fact, that person who leak Horizon art seems like become Sony employee recently.

What sequels can boast of a metacritic over 25 points higher than their predecessor? I just see it being low-mid 70s. Different genre but even Until Dawn couldn't get as high as an 80. It's a high pedestal and even higher for a game ridiculed like Knack.
How many games that have a 54 meta even get a sequel? That is a really low bar that they can considerably improve upon.

Laplasakos

AfdBcZZ.png

Take your wallet.

Haha, this is great. Playing through Persona 5 now makes me appreciate it a lot.

LOL at ff7r. Not after the recent threads we had on it.

Some Nobody

Still too soon. FF7 Remake was leaked the DAY BEFORE Sony's conference.

SgtCobra

Still enough time for things to leak, and I'm pretty sure it will happen anyway :p

____

I'm beginning to believe that the hype will cause my body to explode before the show starts.

I'm actually kinda worried.

wapplew

Better off the internet 2-3 days before E3. Everything leak around that time, GoW leaked, RE7 leaked, Spider-Man leaked, trinity leaked.
Rehearsal man, lots of people have access to the whole thing, Sony employees, lighting, camera crew, orchestra musician...

Eggbok

This ad could mean that GoW will be out this year... just sayin

God of War is not coming out in 2017. We all know it will most likely be March 2018. You really think Sony is going to release an exclusive as big as God of War this holiday when they are pushing Destiny 2, Call of Duty WWII and Battlefront II? Three of the biggest shooters at the time of when year shooters sell the most?

Turkoop

Banned
God of War is not coming out in 2017. We all know it will most likely be March 2018. You really think Sony is going to release an exclusive as big as God of War this holiday when they are pushing Destiny 2, Call of Duty WWII and Battlefront II? Three of the biggest shooters at the time of when year shooters sell the most?

My heart says 2017 but my brain march...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom