1. Find a savvy, reasonable girl who doesn't want children.
2. Have a loving, fulfilling relationship that lasts into your 50s.
3. Drop that bitch when she starts slackin'.
4. Marry a gold-digger who wants your money and is willing to do whatever it takes to secure your happiness.
5. Knock her up.
6. Enjoy being a parent at 60 when you've already enjoyed a long, rich life. Your gold-digging wife will take care of most of the kid-related stuff, leaving you all of the awesome shit. You basically get to skip straight to being a grandfather.
7. Die and roll out in style, leaving a hot piece of ass that'll cry at your funeral. You'll leave a large life insurance inheritance, so they'll be fine.
It's called having your cake and eating it, too.
For the record, I'd like to have kids, but only when I'm in a better place financially. Now, I'd just end up as another dad slumming it with Wonderbread and government cheese.
Last edited by Viewt; 11-23-2010 at 12:29 AM.