• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Dude Just Beat Off Watching Me Shower At The Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepsters are ubiquitous where I live, so I'm never too bothered by the occasional leer or unwanted follower, but the guy in the shower today took it too far. Peeping Toms at the Sports Club are nothing new, but this guy had the gaul to stand with the shower curtain wide open, stroking his weiner while staring straight into my shower. You can see through the curtains a little, and they don't quite stretch to cover the whole shower, so passer-bys can see whatever they want. About mid-shower I noticed this guy and tried to face away from him for the rest of my time washing. When I got finished I grabbed my towel and began to walk out only to find him standing in the same place, masturbating furiously with a red face.

What is protocol for this? Do you yell at the guy? Ignore him? What the hell is wrong with people?

JoeBoy101

JzeroT1437 said:
Creepsters are ubiquitous where I live, so I'm never too bothered by the occasional leer or unwanted follower, but the guy in the shower today took it too far. Peeping Toms at the Sports Club are nothing new, but this guy had the gaul to stand with the shower curtain wide open, stroking his weiner and staring straight at my shower. You can see through the curtains a little, and they don't quite stretch to cover the whole shower, so passer-bys can see whatever they want. About mid-shower I noticed this guy and tried to face away from him for the rest of my time washing. When I got finished I grabbed my towel and began to walk out only to find him standing in the same place, masturbating furiously with a red face.

What is protocol for this? Do you yell at the guy? Ignore him? What the hell is wrong with people?

Why you hating? It was just a little jerk. Why so pissed at me?

antonz

Procedure is to go out alert staff and call the police. He can be busted for a few things and he will be banned from the place

JzeroT1437 said:
Creepsters are ubiquitous where I live, so I'm never too bothered by the occasional leer or unwanted follower, but the guy in the shower today took it too far. Peeping Toms at the Sports Club are nothing new, but this guy had the gaul to stand with the shower curtain wide open, stroking his weiner while staring straight into my shower. You can see through the curtains a little, and they don't quite stretch to cover the whole shower, so passer-bys can see whatever they want. About mid-shower I noticed this guy and tried to face away from him for the rest of my time washing. When I got finished I grabbed my towel and began to walk out only to find him standing in the same place, masturbating furiously with a red face.

Well, if you want him to stop then finish him off.

JimiNutz

Banned
Whenever I see someone doing something crazy I always try to one up them, fight fire with fire, so to speak.
In this instance you should have squatted down in front of his shower while he masturbated furiously and pinched off a huge turd right there on the floor...

Seriously though, I would either switch gyms (if there are loads of these weirdos around) or simply ask next time why the fuck he's masturbating in public?
I mean we all get the urge now and then, but contain yourself people! Wait until you get into your car at least.

JzeroT1437 said:

You caught a dude looking at you and masturbating and instead of leaving immediately, you turned to let him stare at your ass and finished your shower, and you're asking what's wrong with people.

Kano On The Phone said:
You caught a dude looking at you and masturbating and instead of leaving immediately, you turned to let him stare at your ass and finished your shower, and you're asking what's wrong with people.

I was still soapy!

KevinCow

Banned
You should make erotic poses and take it as a compliment.

I wish I was sexy enough for another dude to beat off to. :(

Don't turn your back to him or...

colebuttsecksgc7.gif

(._.)

Banned
oh come on, admit you were secretly flattered. It's not everyday a complete stranger starts masturbating to your naked body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom