• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 new DualShock 4 colors (Crystal red, Crystal blue, steel black & more)

Waggles

well, glad I didn't buy that red crystal controller the other day.

Hopefully it comes to US so I don't have to pay extra fees.

Ikon

I missed this entire thread the first time around. Despite owning enough DS4s, this is making me crave both a midnight blue and a bright orange...

I've stopped buying games but new controller colors are hard to resist!

8byte

Banned
Missed the bus on those Steel Black controllers and now they're $90...gross.

Really need to buy two more so I can put my 20th anniversary ones away.

I've had a clear blue controller for each Playstation, may as well continue the trend.

Edit: Ooh, I really dig the contrasting colors on that orange one.

G0523

Sony kicking it into Overdrive with the new Sunset color.

*microsoft nervously laughs*

Insomniac:

tenor.gif

Just picked up the clear crystal one from Gamestop today. I was still rocking the old model controller. Left analog stick started acting up so it was time. I would have preferred the blue one but I had credit at Gamestop. It's a very nice controller. The L2 and R2 buttons feel better and I like how you can set it for USB connection instead of bluetooth.

Mr Moose

*Sunset Orange Dualshock 4 wireless controller not available to purchase from UK and Ireland, France, Poland, Russia and Middle East and Africa.

WAT? I like the orange one and midnight blue one.

Damn that steel black looks awesome. I don't allow anything other than full black in my electronics setups, but for that I might make an exception.

Codes 208

Of the current sets, I still love the clear blue the most (im very nostalgic of clear electronics. Reminds me of my GBC/GBA days) Alongside the glacier white controller

Top Bottom