• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome otaku rooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
Originally I was going to come in this thread and make a snide comment about there being no such thing as an 'awesome otaku room.' However, after looking at it those are indeed some stylish places. Take the dolls out and they're perfect.

big_z said:
people with these rooms...
2ex67gy.png

Moar like "Forever a moe" AMIRITE?

That Godzilla collection was pretty cool thou

Eteric Rice

Another collection I found while browsing the internet for Kaiju collections.

Thats one thing I've always loved about Japanese toys. They've always had such varied stuff. In terms of Godzilla, you could buy super realistic Godzilla toys, or Godzilla toys that are very stylish.

429078765_18ebeb48cf_o.jpg

429078539_fa428c0d79_o.jpg

Meadows

Banned
man I wish I had enough money to do all that cool shit in the Star Wars room. Except, you know, without the star wars stuff.

What?

Nothing wrong with wanting to get laid.

Eteric Rice

Meadows said:
man I wish I had enough money to do all that cool shit in the Star Wars room. Except, you know, without the star wars stuff.

What?

Nothing wrong with wanting to get laid.

Nerds are "in" these days. As long as you don't collect those pervy anime figures.

Meadows

Banned
Eteric Rice said:
Nerds are "in" these days. As long as you don't collect those pervy anime figures.

no, they were about 2 years ago. Now it's all this boat shoe bullshit that gets you laid. I'm gonna become a boat shoe otaku. Every American Apparel sale poster shall be hung from my wall!

Eteric Rice

Meadows said:
no, they were about 2 years ago. Now it's all this boat shoe bullshit that gets you laid. I'm gonna become a boat shoe otaku. Every American Apparel sale poster shall be hung from my wall!

Bullshit, so long as people like Micheal Cera exist, nerds shall pass on their genes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Meadows said:
That was a disappointing Google Image Search.

Pretty sure that says "RAPE" but the angle is strange.

In fact, all of these rooms are strange. I bet they have awesome parties with all of their friends over skype or IRC.

Chao said:
I thought this thread was about this room:
gahiggidy.jpg
This used to be my desktop background for a few years. I love epicly tragic gaming setups. My favorite old 1up thread was the poopsocking competition. Can someone start up a new thread for the worst gaming set ups ever?

tiff

Banned
Anslon said:
This used to be my desktop background for a few years. I love epicly tragic gaming setups. My favorite old 1up thread was the poopsocking competition. Can someone start up a new thread for the worst gaming set ups ever?
...Poopsocking competition?

Polari

These people need help. I think I made my feelings about all that Star Wars shit clear first time it was posted.

Chao said:
I thought this thread was about this room:

Best thing to come out of GAF, hands down.

Polari said:
These people need help. I think I made my feelings about all that Star Wars shit clear first time it was posted.

Help why? Many of these are obviously wealthy people like the SW room, what difference does it make that they are indulging in something they like? Would you prefer they have a garage with 30 cars in it, or gold plated toilet bowls? That makes more sense? It's the same thing.

Kinyou

Legendary Warrior said:
...Poopsocking competition?
People are sometimes so involved into their game that they don't even have time to go to a toilet, instead they just ..... into a sock

tiff

Banned
Kinyou said:
People are sometimes so involved into their game that they don't even have time to go to a toilet, instead they just ..... into a sock
No, no, I get that.

How do you turn that into a competition?

Why do you turn that into a competition?

Muerte_X

5319537015_3bfe926ae1_o.jpg

Dude really needs a Harmony remote, lol. I hated having so many remotes.

I like some of the rooms, and I really like the idea of a racing seat computer chair (what makes that otaku? I'm kinda surprised more car people don't do this...) Though, I think i just like the ones where everything isn't covered in anime shit and have figurines everywhere. Like the above pic, the place looks nice, until you get into the bedroom and there's so much shit everywhere, he even has those love pillows, lol.

Veritas_

Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about the $4 I spent on a Rei Ayanami charm for my bike. Especially considering that this is about the extent of my 'geek collection', if you will.

qjel9.jpg
povED.jpg

Before you ask, yes, I've designated the bike Zerogoki.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Veritas_ said:
Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about the $4 I spent on a Rei Ayanami charm for my bike. Especially considering that this is about the extent of my 'geek collection', if you will.

qjel9.jpg
povED.jpg

Before you ask, yes, I've designated the bike Zerogoki.

Why do you have a charm on your bike?

faridmon

My shelf is better because it have the only good things: 20th Century Boys, Monster and Pluto. Everything else is not awsome.

1stStrike

Banned
PuppetSlave said:
No, Gagiditty(sp) made it as a joke. Damn fine one though.

That's one helluva joke lol

I really like the Godzilla one. I'd take Godzilla over Star Wars any day (didn't like any of the movies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom