• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCIS writers trying to make gamers heads explode through dialogue

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhGPVYRsOY

Quickly reminded of:

217521921_7GXmh-L-2.jpg

EDIT: Link above is down, use this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ZYVt8tmPc

Feep

Banned
So, I'm friends with the guy who wrote this episode. In fact, he was bragging about it to me, as he knew I was a pretty big gamer.

I didn't watch it.

Should I...should I say anything to him?

B.K.

Feep said:
So, I'm friends with the guy who wrote this episode. In fact, he was bragging about it to me, as he knew I was a pretty big gamer.

I didn't watch it.

Tell him his writing's bad and he should feel bad.

Gunsmithx

I'd really like the 16 core myself...

You'd think since you were paid to do this you'd do at least a tiny bit of research but I guess they just need it to sound real for someone who doesn't know any better.

GooeyHeat

Feep said:

I didn't watch it.

No words. Just the next time you see him, laugh. Laugh your fucking ass off.

graywolf323

Gold Member
Feep said:

I didn't watch it.

just link him to this thread

Forbiden

Davidion said:
16 core huh

Thats right, not just a 12 core, but a 16 core...with a 10 meg pipe for lower response times. With that kind of internetz power, no wonder people can't touch her MMO high scores......

ok ok calm down guys, saw this ep en few weeks back.
Yes its crazy writing in this episode.
But in general NCIS is very good show and I like it a lot.

And the girl in that ep is superrrr hot :p.

The Stig

Man those two videos both gave me a real laugh. Thank you so much.

It reminds me of the corporate america motto:

"If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your b***s***"

Kurtofan

Rahxephon91 said:
Isn't this the show with the black and white splashes before commercial break? It's pretty bad.

Rahxephon91
I have bad taste.
(Today, 12:09 AM)
Reply | Quote

:p

Edit:wait you have rah xephon as your name, you can't have bad taste.

psykomyko

Reminded me of the Law and Order one where the arrest the husband and wife playing some online fantasy game. I can't seem to find the video.

XiaNaphryz

Why would you do that? said:
You weren't the only one. I was surprised when the Youtube video wasn't some obscure RPG.
Well of course, Fear Tower's anything but obscure. I mean, MaxDestructo plays it!

Beaulieu

Feep said:

I didn't watch it.

He probably didnt write that part.. i mean technical writers usually do this. Unless you mean he's the technical writer?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I would feel more insulted to know a technical writer wrote those bits, since it is specifically his job to fact check these kinds of things.

Colocho

Banned
Which show was the one that they played PoP: TT and it contained some secret after they beat level 10 or something?

XiaNaphryz

Revolutionary said:
"Can we see what they're saying" "In leet speak... luckily, I speak leet." "That's so hot"

-kills self
I like how they have to take a screenshot of the intercept, as opposed to just logging it to a file.

Feep

Banned
Beaulieu said:
He probably didnt write that part.. i mean technical writers usually do this. Unless you mean he's the technical writer?
Does it sound like they used a technical writer?

I mean, I don't know, but come on.

Top Bottom