• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this game have two ballerinas? HAHAHA it's funny as hell!

P6f00.png

iron-fist.png

dankir said:
Capcom:
Strider
Firebrand
Vergil
Frank
Phoenix Wright
Nemesis

Marvel:
Ghost Rider
Dr Strange
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Hawkeye
Iron Fist
Wow, seriously. Fuck you Capcom. Not even one incarnation of Megaman. Instead we get a fucking stage. You bunch of fucking assholes cancel all the Megaman games and can't even be bothered to include him in your crossover fighter. I hope this sells like shit.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
notworksafe said:
1. Hawkeye
2. Ghost Rider
3. Strider
4. Firebrand
5. Dr. Strange
6. Phoenix Wright
7. Vergil
8. Frank West
9. Iron Fist
10. Rocket Raccoon
11. Nemesis
12. Nova

So....that's it? Wow. That was quick.
Secrets how do they work?

Crewnh said:
Wow, seriously. Fuck you Capcom. Not even one incarnation of Megaman. Instead we get a fucking stage. You bunch of fucking assholes cancel all the Megaman games and can't even be bothered to included him in your crossover fighter. I hope this sells like shit.
You are so anti-based

Kurtofan

ROSTER COMPLETE!

RECAP:

Capcom:
Firebrand
Strider Hiryu
Phoenix Wright
Vergil
Nemesis
Frank West

Marvel:
Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Dr Strange
Iron Fist
Rocket Racoon
Nova

SykoTech

Heh, first Sonic Generations and now Ultimate MvC3. The load has been blown.

Thankfully, this turned out way better than Generations. Though I am kinda sad Venom (or any Spidey villain), Rogue, Gambit Ms Marvel, Juri, and MegaMan got snubbed again.

Arcade Edition maybe? Lol.

Khezu

I thought I read somewhere cyclops was somewhat confirmed?

Really sad he didn't make it, him and the hood where the ones I wanted the most.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
I'm happy that Strider and Phoenix made it. Now I have to consider my main team again...

ZeroCDR

JeTmAn81 said:
I bet they're saving certain very popular characters (Mega Man, Cyclops, etc.) for DLC. They'll make more money that way.

Yes, I hardly think they'll stop here for characters. I expect one more version after this.

Riposte

There isn't a single character I am not excited about. I guess Frank West has lost some of his novelty and I really don't understand how Phoenix Wright can work, but I see so many fun playstyles coming up in the future. MvC3 - favorite fighting game cast ever.

AAK

Honestly, looking back, Vergil and Nemesis are the only 2 characters that would get me hyped for this game. All the others are pretty meh IMO.

webrunner

Wierd: no doc ock. We figured he was a shoe-in, right? since some work was already done with him? The assumption was the next DLC was going to be ock and west.

bolt7

Banned
Well, five pages or so back I was all "I might hold off on buying this." Then I saw Frank West and Phoenix Wright.

Take my money. All of it.

Zomba13

Fuck shit shitfuck! Phoenix Wright AND Vergil? Now I HAVE to buy it. And I was pissed off at the beginning of this thread >.<

KAL2006

Banned
Out of the new roster I am happy with

Firebrand
Ghost Rider
Strider
Nemesis
Frank West
Phoenix Wright
Dr Strange

7 out of 12, not but at least I like half the new roster.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
No Juggernaut, Cyclops, Carnage, or Venom from Marvel side makes me sad.

Not really sure who I wanted from the Capcom side, Megaman at least, but none of those picks really interest me.

Glad the characters all got leaked today so I didnt have to sit in anticipation, now I already know I am not going to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom