• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DmC: Devil May Cry gameplay [Dante Redesigned Again]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riz1byp-MW8

SolidSnakex said:
jTD4S.jpg

W879m.jpg

TITau.jpg

YeZxc.jpg

Cdp9v.jpg
Orobi said:

glaurung

I am currently downloading a bunch of new screens too. It looks like emo Dante is... not so emo any more.

Edit: here goes.

lantus

Wtf I could swear I was on eurogamer earlier today on my iPad and was watching videos, now it's no good! :(

Edit: Thank you for the YouTube link op! :)

Persona7

Banned
Koralsky said:
Bayonetta 2 at TGS and I will forgot this 30FPS-pseudo-Dante-abomination...
What if bayo 2 is being developed by sega in house?

As for DMC, I like the color scheme in the bright area. I really want to try this out.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
SalsaShark said:
looks as emo as always, only this time he's fighting cyborg wolverines

im still rooting for the game btw, need a PC release.
He looks more like the bros from way back in my high school years.

I could totally see him working part time at a gas station as a day job.

Excited for this, both Heavenly Sword and Enslaved were better games than the last Capcom developed DMC (and 2)... so this should be a great improvement. I am also a fan of the look. The original look stopped been relevant after DMC3.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Well, I think it does look better than the previous footage. On the other hand, considering Heavenly Sword and Enslaved, I just don't believe that this game won't have framerate drops.

I want to play this just to see what they do with the characters and the story, because it's Ninja Theory. It's good to see that the gameplay seems very Devil May Cry as well.

Solid trailer, but I still fucking hate Capcom for the heartache they put me through rebooting this franchise. Still don't care about this, but it's not as "god fucking shit horrible" as I once imagined.

Salsa

you know what? i actually like everything about this game

haters gonna hate

i even like the logo

greanted, im not too fond of the direction or the EDGINESS, but i think that's MOSTLY speculation, too early to tell.

MYE

neonglow said:
Dante goes from Team Edward to Team Jacob?

Old Dante looked like an underware model.
Franchise has allways been about female fap material and i see nothing diferent here.

Combat doesn't look totally awful but still 30FPS will undermine the entire experience no matter what NT manages to achieve with the gameplay.

Dahbomb

Oh god another trailer I have to analyze.

Framerate is fucking terrible wtf @ Capcom/NT releasing footage of the game with such low framerates.

Design is a bit changed. Dante is looking healthier and he doesn't have the skinny jeans anymore.

Salsa

Nirolak said:
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/112/1120707/devil-may-cry-ninja-theory-project-20100915051224614.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jTD4S.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

guess he ate a bit

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think the new Dante looks fine.

I mean, he looks absolutely nothing like Dante, but at least he doesn't look like a corpse now.

Top Bottom