View Single Post
Wichu
(09-18-2011, 01:01 PM)
So I decided to make a cover for Xenoblade. Unfortunately, I got carried away, and made 15 (same template with lots of different art). I can't decide which one I'd use - I'm tempted to get a whole bunch of them printed, then rotate them every so often (if I can find somewhere near me that will print them). A few covers have minor character/location spoilers from the first half of the game.

Also, the 3D box script doesn't seem to work for me - I'd appreciate it if someone could 3D-ify them.

All Xenoblade covers (.zip)

Since MediaFire's image embedding is acting up for me (the displayed image sometimes shows up as 'file not found', but the download seems to work), I'll put a short description of each individual cover underneath.

Bionis and Mechonis art, lower half of Frontier Village (Nopons), upper half of Frontier Village (the tree), Mechonis art (upper half of official cover), official cover art with Shulk on the back

Official cover art with Frontier Village on the back, character art with Shulk and Fiora on the back (couldn't find a high-res image, so this one's a little blurry), Eryth Sea, Colony 9, Sword Valley art

Makna Forest, Gaur Plains, Bionis' Shoulder art, Frontier Village with Shulk on the back, Satorl Marsh

So, take your pick.