• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When character creation goes wrong!

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Post some of your favorite examples of crazy, hideous, or just plain hilarious created characters/faces!

Here's one I stumbled upon on another forum:

Chawncy.jpg

chawncy3.jpg

Chawncy. :lol

FaidSint

In Fight Night for XBOX we made a character who had a huge chunk of hair missing (broken sprite in the game I think), and we just laughed so hard at his bald spot everytime we used him.

Dug

Banned
Well there would be a picture of a really creepy evil Commander Shepard here, but I can't seem to find it.

KamenSenshi

WoodenLung said:
I want to laugh but I can't because i would feel bad since there was a guy in school who looked almost exactly like this but with brown hair. This thread is awesome though.

Oh man, I wish I took pics of all of the messed up Demon's Souls character that I made - I mean, the game has a freaking slider bar for how much Male or Female you want to be, haha! The funny thing is that Male makes the character redder in color with smaller eyes and Female makes the character bluer with bigger, brighter eyes. Makes no sense.

Forkball

DidntKnowJack said:
Heh. I love this one.

20zut84.jpg
This needs to be someone's avatar.

There was some boxing game for Sega Genesis, forgot the name, where you could create a custom boxer. They even let you pick any skin color, so they could be blue, green, red etc. I thought that was crazy as a kid and made a red guy named Knuckles.

Top Bottom