• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Hope Left (?)

fernoca

Seems it's all but confirmed that it is indeed Resident Evil 6. (As pointed out by IGN and a few other sites)

So, will be interesting to see what happens to the viral site in the upcoming hours.

Posted IGN's info in the main post.

Around an hour to go, to see if there's a new teaser/trailer or something about the game.

Boogdud

Love wasting marketing money on cryptic overreaching viral advertising on games that are absolute certainties.

Traveling back in time to late 1999 I told myself "Guess what!? Resident Evil 6 is coming out!". I replied with "wow... shocking" in a very sarcastic tone.

fernoca

Site updated the main banner with a pending ESRB logo:

Cqg8X.jpg

fernoca

Artwork (of sorts):

So, I guess this concludes the updates to this thread (at least for now; who knows how many viral videos will be posted between now and November 20).

Granted overall the thread was ignored but at least Eurogamer and IGN took notice of it. So also thanks to the ones that contributed info regarding this viral site. :)

Top Bottom