• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3 gameplay footage (Xbox 360 version)

jMmGOXvMRS4Iv.jpg

http://videos.videogameszone.de/hdvideo/6809/Far-Cry-3-Kommentiertes-Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-QQcBNQeA

Sentenza

I don't know... It doesn't look bad, but Far Cry 2 was very promising too, and it turned out being the most disappointing game I played in years.

That looks pretty immersive and fun! Far Cry 2 is still one of the most impressive looking open world games this generation. Too bad that game was so repetitive...

KageMaru

Didn't watch the whole thing because it looks like the exact same footage in the IGN preview which was claimed to be PC footage. =/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
After Far Cry 2 I will remain ultra-skeptical until the GAF impressions. At least they are going back to the tropical setting.

legacyzero

Banned
Is it new footage? or the same stuff we've been seeing since yesterday? DAMN THIS SUCKS I"M AT WORK and the link is blocked.

Nizz

Any youtube link for this?

*edit Never mind, seems like the same footage from yesterday. Now I'm confused. Yesterday it was stated that it was the PC version played with a 360 pad. Now it's 360 footage?

Sentenza

Far Cry 2 is the best catastrophically buggy and remarkably incredible half-baked game around.
Far Cry 2 is STALKER gone incredibly wrong.
I don't mind bug. The game was just bad. Bad weapon feedback, bad pacing, bad AI, bulletsponge enemies, absolute lack of variety and an underused, empty landscape.

It had a nice engine and good looking scenario and that's pretty much it.
Do you actually want a buggy, half-baked and yet incredibly ambitious open world shooter/RPG/whatever? Then just play White Gold/Precursors.

One tenth of the budget, with a ten times more coherent creative vision.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm playing FC2 right now and I'm digging it, even though a lot of the ideas don't have the best execution. Definitely looking forward to this.

Nizz

I'm playing FC2 right now and I'm digging it, even though a lot of the ideas don't have the best execution. Definitely looking forward to this.
Do you feel the game has some funky acceleration in the aiming? I dug Far Cry 2 but that aiming was kind of clunky.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Do you feel the game has some funky acceleration in the aiming? I dug Far Cry 2 but that aiming was kind of clunky.

Yeah, it definitely has odd acceleration and the guns aren't too accurate at the point I'm at.

Also, that cave sequence looks awesome in FC3.

DarkChild

Banned
Of course thats 360 version. Shit is popping up like crazy. Still looks as one of the best looking games on consoles. 3rd parties are starting to catch up on visual side...

Top Bottom