• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

There is going to be an impromptu tag match already going on when we come back... Holla!

Almost.

And this is a minor/major complaint, but all they needed to do was have Sheamus drop a single line about having enough of Bryan being a bully/coward or something.

Their feud lacks a why, other than Sheamus is number one contender.. and Bryan has a belt.

Ithil

Almost.

And this is a minor/major complaint, but all they needed to do was have Sheamus drop a single line about having enough of Bryan being a bully/coward or something.

Their feud lacks a why, other than Sheamus is number one contender.. and Bryan has a belt.

It's only their first promo together, there's six weeks more of this coming. The writers will make it more complicated than contender and champion eventually.

Penguin

It's only their first promo together, there's six weeks more of this coming. The writers will make it more complicated than contender and champion eventually.

That's fine.. but it still lacks a compelling jumping on point.

Even Punk/Jericho had a built in reason BEFORE it became official.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man you guys will whine about anything. That wasn't bad at all.

Sheamus needs to stick with one finisher. I don't know what this garbage is, it's too confusing.

I really hope Sheamus wins at Mania, just for the sake of the Royal Rumble to have some kind of meaning again.

In other news, that vein on Teddy's head looks unhealthy.

Ithil

Aksana, you're an attractive woman. Why are you in a relationship with a man who looks and acts like Teddy Long?

I don't understand your character's motivations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom