• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

Ragus

Banned
1c552091.jpg

I sure do.

Mafro

Has Spirit Camera been officially announced for Europe yet? There's a trailer up for it on the EU eShop, so I guess that's a yes.

EDarkness

damn people you gotta stop hyping yourself up.

That's what people do. Maybe some people just like disappointment.

Anyway, I watched the stream, but it was mostly 3DS stuff. I have no idea why they even had the Wii listed there was really nothing shown for it. I figured there'd be no Wii U news, though. Odd are that there won't be much with Reggie, either. Maybe as we get closer to E3....

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pretty sure the G4 thing was for Borderlands.

As I said in this thread yesterday, there was absolutely no reason to think that had to do with Nintendo. Everyone in this thread went nuts thinking it did.

Sadist

Europe e-Shop updates

- Dillon's Rolling Western € 10
- Nintendogs + Cats demo
- Nintendo Direct vids including Dillon's Rolling Western, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Tennis Open, Spirit Camera, Tekken Prime teaser x 2, Rhythm Thief teasers

beje

Banned
Wow € 10 for Dillion's Rolling Western

Most expensive game in the eShop so far, not counting DSiWare? Prices have been very aggressive for the latest 3DSWare stuff (everything at 5-6€) so this better be packed with content to justify it.

Most expensive game in the eShop so far, not counting DSiWare? Prices have been very aggressive for the latest 3DSWare stuff (everything at 5-6€) so this better be packed with content to justify it.

Looks like it is to be honest. The fact Nintendo is even supporting this (unlike the useless DSiWare) with full titles like this is pretty impressive.

So, those of you pissed at Fatal Frame Zero 2's exclusion from the NoE feed...

Nintendo of Europe @NintendoEurope Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Two games from Project Zero team coming to Europe Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on #3DS & Project Zero 2: Wii Edition

:D

Banjoman

Nintendo of Europe @NintendoEurope
Two games from Project Zero team coming to Europe Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on #3DS & Project Zero 2: Wii Edition

edit: already beaten.

sakipon

So, those of you pissed at Fatal Frame Zero 2's exclusion from the NoE feed...

Nintendo of Europe @NintendoEurope Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

:D

Nice news! Now we only need some dates.

Top Bottom