• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
OK, so now that I no longer need the homebrew channel, is it a good idea to send my Wii in to Nintendo for free repairs? Do they still give free repairs? How do I check my warranty?

Yeah. Incredibly convoluted. As a kid I was like, "why is he turning into a giant blob of flesh? what the fuck is going on?" lol

There is a spiritual side to Akira, which there often is with a lot of japanese manga. A lot of the influences of anime and manga comes from that.
heh,
Akira was required viewing for a required class as part of the English dept.

Happy Friday! Your plan sounds like a good plan. I shall labor away until 7 or 8, then go home and roast a chicken. I may even play a video game. :)

It was a good plan... until I tore a tendon in my finger playing hoops and now my middle finger in my left hand is in a splint for 6-8 weeks. Can't fully grip anything.

so sad =(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Before I make another failed attempted at sleep, here are a few more for today:

Shanshan:

shanshan.jpg

Pau:

pau.jpg

Hooray, girls! I haven't been able to draw many :< Need more women in RP.

I'm going to make tomorrow today the LAST DAY for requests. So if you want me to draw you PLEASE REQUEST BY 12AM PST.

lissar: Hahaha, yeah, glasses are like.... mmm, fake boobs for intelligence

words to live by

They will totally boost people's perception of your intelligence. True or not.

Some people are lucky enough to get both *wink*

RawPower

Banned
$70 sounds like a fucking ripoff. And believe me, I know a thing or two about fucking ripoffs.

I suppose it beats re-buying all of my VC games, though.

Sadetar

Some of us are still at work, you know. :p
And some of us are at work and still on tinychat, even if there is nobody else to keep me company.

I think I will go to sit in a corner and cry my eyes out.

Just got rid of this:

vAiuZs.jpg

I feel naked :(
You should.

You just brought shame over the whole humankind by your actions.

Slowly getting over it.
Awwww. Poor little kitty. *hugs*

I lost my mother when I was 15 and all my grandparents before the age of 20. It is hard at the beginning, but like you said, you will get over it slowly. At some point, it will only be a good warm memory when some silly little thing brings him/her to your mind.

I'm going to make tomorrow today the LAST DAY for requests. So if you want me to draw you PLEASE REQUEST BY 12AM PST.
Me, me, me, me, me!

I want to be supermegaawesome too! Hopefully I am not late.

So Lissar, if you are absolutely smashing and can do me too, I can send you some reference photos when I get home from work. ^__^

noah111

Still Alive
So instead of re-posting all avatars... I made you guys this.
I hope you like it, it is my parting gift to you. (No I am not going anywhere.. I mean parting gift for Fake Pic February)

In advance: Sorry if I forgot anyone.

NeoGAF_FPF.jpg
yPZHR.jpg

I'm sorry

EDIT: Why are my weird posts ALWAYS at the top of the page?
I'm late to the party here, but this is so awesome!

The gems this thread produces; heart warming. :D

That's Acid.. he never used the avatar (asshole! :p)

Hey!! I so did! (for two days :p)

God I miss you guys, been in a remote town for a week or so without internet access, but this is the first thread I popped my head into when I got back online. :)

.la1n

God I miss you guys, been in a remote town for a week or so without internet access, but this is the first thread I popped my head into when I got back online. :)

We miss you.

Before I make another failed attempted at sleep, here are a few more for today:

Shanshan:

shanshan.jpg

Pau:

pau.jpg

Hooray, girls! I haven't been able to draw many :< Need more women in RP.

They will totally boost people's perception of your intelligence. True or not.

Some people are lucky enough to get both *wink*

Woohoo! More girls! Our numbers are growing... Mwahaha... (They look great, Lissar.) Our RP RPG is going to be awesome.

Awww... We miss you too. Stay safe, and keep popping back in so that we know you're safe. We will also talk about nerd stuff which might entertain you while you're in said remote town. :)

He'll be back.....he'll be back.

I read back a bit earlier about your loss, Raw. My condolences. :(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Yes, we really should do more promoting in the Girl-GAF thread! I know we'll probably always be outnumbered by the guys, but a few more couldn't hurt.

Sadetar

Yes, we really should do more promoting in the Girl-GAF thread! I know we'll probably always be outnumbered by the guys, but a few more couldn't hurt.
Oh my. This is brilliant. I will become nearly immortal since Lissar promised to capture my true essence to her canvas. I think it was warrior/barbarian awesomeness that we (or at least I) talked about.

You are welcome to use your best judgement and I can send you more photos if needed.

Some random reference photos for the pic. Ah, I always look so nice and friendly.
30197_1437258205244_1046644110_1258031_7344373_n.jpg

naama2.jpg

muuta11.jpg

Is it bad that it's 15:30, after some 6hrs of sleep and I'm still drunk?

Now I feel worse :O
*pat pat* Poor kitty.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*in very lukeskywalkerish way*

Puddles

Banned
Studying organic chemistry on Khan Academy. It was all fun and games until we got to the part where s-butylcyclopentane is also (1-methylpropyl)cyclopentane.

I feel like I just got to That One Boss, and I'm less than 10% of the way through the video series.

Puddles

Banned
I decided not to be a bard. While I do play music, that isn't really my defining characteristic. I'd definitely be more of a tech knight.

Sadetar

Who else is in this merry band of thieves and assassins?
At least not me. :D

You can keep your adorable brotherhood. I am anyways too loud and clumsy for it. ;)

That first one is great, Sade :D Perfect for a Barbarian Queen!
Ah, absolutely brilliant that you approve it. ^__^

I was also thinking between evil necromancer, high warlord and that said barbarian, but well, I just decided I am not that much of a strategy person... It seems I am spontanius and totally easily led. I act first and then look what the damage is. So yeah, better go with that barbarian. ;P

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
At least not me. :D

You can keep your adorable brotherhood. I am anyways too loud and clumsy for it. ;)
You can be the unmissable distraction that allows us to infiltrate the keep of the High King undetected.

Why thank you. Who else is in this merry band of thieves and assassins?
Of course now that I've been asked I'm definitely going to leave someone out. Damnit...

RealThieves Guild
H.Protagonist
RobotNinjaHornets
clearacell
Pau
Hawkian
ibkLUu7rXHurhF.jpg
idQMjZIPn5Mq8.jpg
ibrmxqTzEbYTID.jpg
pau.jpg
i12PC9CrxKVVF.jpg

Oh and SA... :(
The gradual slide to GameFAQs continues unabated.
That is a rough ban, comrade. See you on the other side.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
:O

Is this my chance to claim his tag?

Also, I'm hungry but don't feel like eating. I think it must be catching, HP :<

Lissar

Reluctant Member
His title can be yours! And, you give everyone the pregnant, so I guess my role is to give everyone the reverse-tapeworm? :O

So everyone gets pregnant but they don't want to eat? :O That seems wrong. I thought one of the benefits of being pregnant is being able to eat weird things without guilt ._.

You can be the unmissable distraction that allows us to infiltrate the keep of the High King undetected.

Of course now that I've been asked I'm definitely going to leave someone out. Damnit...

RealThieves Guild
H.Protagonist
RobotNinjaHornets
clearacell
Pau
Hawkian
I see my Nightblade gets no love from the thieves. Well then expect assassinations(actually don't expect them that would make me a bad assassin).
oO5Rt.jpg

*starts RealBrotherhood in retaliation*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom