• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Hi guys, finally decided to post here, I didn't really have much stories to talk about before I guess heh.

Anyway, I'm a bit confused about my sexuality right now. I mean, I know I like guys, but since I started attending university, I'm a lot more social than I was in my teenage years and met some girls I wouldn't mind dating too (and I dated a few of them and it went relatively well). Thing is, I'm not sure if it's more a desire for a relationship (I was a lonely teenager with very few friends and barely went out at the time) or if it's genuine attraction. The fact that I never tried anything with a dude before very recently didn't help matters much too.

So, I'm out to a few people (well 6 people to be exact), and a lot of people I know and spend time with don't know about it (mostly because some people in my university are extremely gossipy and if they knew the entire university would know the next day, and I'd rather be able to tell people at my own pace...).

Telling people always went the same way, only happened when I'm drunk (because I could never muster the courage to tell them otherwise), I usually feel good about it until I wake up the next morning, then I feel awful until I get to talk to them again sober and see they're totally okay with it. Then I feel much better (and it's such a relief being able to talk to someone after years of hiding it).

Anyway I'm going to stop venting now >.> Hope everything goes well here :)

Welcome to the thread. Post more often so the thread isn't filled with pages-upon-pages of the same old farts ;).
juuuust kidding

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about your sexuality. I feel that a lot of times people over-complicate things. You're out in the world and discovering more about yourself, and that's perfectly ok. Sexuality is a lot more fluid than people give it credit for. Sure, some guys are more "gay" than others, but you don't have to be exclusively attracted to men to be gay. You could be bi, or you could shun labels altogether and just be you. As long as you're being true to yourself (and to other people), you're gravy.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Some girls want what they can't have. And also, as a 30-something gay guy you're probably the least threatening thing they can play with besides . . . well other girls?

But it doesn't seem like you want to be with anyone. You have what you want. If that's not so, I wish you would go for what you wanted.

While I would chalk it up to "non-threatening gay man, tee hee!" in some instances, there was a lot of heavy flirtation even during the first couple of weeks of school before anyone knew me or was aware I'm gay... Unless I've started giving off that distinctive homo-vibe, which would surprise me as much as anyone.

And I do want to be with someone quite badly, but I can admit (and always have) that my standards are very specific and impossibly high, and there are a number of personal or emotional factors that keep me from pursuing sex for the sake of sex.

3 drunk guys in one bed, I know something happen that night mmhmm

Bad mistakes happen under these circumstances. -__-

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Damn burnt-face waifus!
rwiM1.gif

Furries....

*loads shotgun*

Come and get me!

CHEEZMO™;35503075 said:
Damn burnt-face waifus!
rwiM1.gif

Come and get me!

MY EYES.

When I was an internet babby, I began to use Furcadia because I thought it would be fun to chat to people online, build a house and have a cat avatar... then the first request to "lift my tail and sniff my ass" came through... LITTLE DID I KNOW.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
CHEEZMO™;35503272 said:
Remove the tail and I'm sure some people here consider that an ordinary Friday night.

Some of us don't let people sit on our face, Cheez. Don't put words or asses into our mouths.

Dany

Banned
Sweet merciful Judy.

I'm in the library trying to finish an essay. Thank god it's nearly 2am here so it's pretty much deserted, because dayum.

Now I can't concentrate.

I'm doing the same! gaf is too damn distracting, especially when I venture into gaygaf

Alrus

Maybe a weird question, but are any you guys vaccinated against Hepatitis B? Here gay and bisexual guys can get vaccinated against hep. B for free. I think I'm going to make an appointment pretty soon. It's three vaccines over the course of five months, and then you're protected against hep. b for the rest of your life.

I had to do it when I spent a year in the US. If you can, get vaccinated for Hep A at the same time (there's a vaccine that does both around), you can never be too safe. It isn't really painful. Also, later on you can do a simple antibodies test to see if the vaccine worked (sometimes it doesn't "take" and you have to do one more shot).

Welcome to the thread. Post more often so the thread isn't filled with pages-upon-pages of the same old farts ;).
juuuust kidding

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about your sexuality. I feel that a lot of times people over-complicate things. You're out in the world and discovering more about yourself, and that's perfectly ok. Sexuality is a lot more fluid than people give it credit for. Sure, some guys are more "gay" than others, but you don't have to be exclusively attracted to men to be gay. You could be bi, or you could shun labels altogether and just be you. As long as you're being true to yourself (and to other people), you're gravy.

Hey thanks for the advice, you're right, I should just be myself and see how things go from there :) I just tend to overthink things.

I'll try to be more active but I'm a relatively shy person >.>

Bad mistakes happen under these circumstances. -__-

I can relate to that >.>

Only to temporarily divert your attention from the Oscars. ;)

NSFW.

Damn!

Sibylus

Banned
The best aspect is the clinging to each and every luscious curve. You may have scrubbed that image from this page, but you can't scrub it from my mind!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Haha. I think all they do is lift. I know they don't add anything there that isn't already there.

Yeah, all these "enhancing" things are is an expanded pouch that your junk sits in so it doesn't press directly against your body like in a regular pair of briefs; no extra padding or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom