• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thores

Repost:

Capcom | NBGI | Sega

5G9ff.png

I hope the leftmost Capcom one is Frank West.

Because Capcom only sticks him in things they're going to localize.

Zornica

Banned
So to summarize...

Capcom: Leon/Chris, Zero, ???
Bamco: ???, ???, Kite
Sega: Bayonetta, ???, Hatsune Miku?
I'd use the reversed image, as most agreed that this might be the correct one

Sega | Bamco | Capcom
eplCo.png

at first I though the 3rd capcom one could be Vanessa Z. Schneider (from pn03), but I am not so sure anymore.

Between Sega and Capcom being involved, if they had anything to do with the site, you could probably just crack open the Flash file and find them labeled Zero.png, Kite.png, Akira.png etc...

And probably some embedded text file that starts off "Secret Plans for Next 5 Games Don't Leak!"

Edit: Too bad, I didn't see anything like that, but I'm not very good at that sort of thing. Here's the original image files, if you want to have the colors exact:

Yep, all 10 of them...

Mista Koo

Based on Zero, this is how I think we should see them:

pe8PM.png

I'd say that's Jill and Frank next to Zero, but the middle Namco one looks like BBMM to me :\

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I still think some of those categories might be a Red Herring, or possibly that studios interpretation of said characters. But only time will tell.

Seems that way.

It comes after the other 9. It's slightly bigger than the other ones, but I don't know if it goes with any of the groups, or could be something else, like an OC like in Namco x Capcom (or maybe even specifically that, or Super Robot Taisen OG), or a crunched-down version of the logo.

Truth101

Banned
It comes after the other 9. It's slightly bigger than the other ones, but I don't know if it goes with any of the groups, or could be something else, like an OC like in Namco x Capcom (or maybe even specifically that, or Super Robot Taisen OG), or a crunched-down version of the logo.

Quite, possible.

But, that color scheme seems really similar...

Sega | Bamco | Capcom
eplCo.png

at first I though the 3rd capcom one could be Vanessa Z. Schneider (from pn03), but I am not so sure anymore.
The second Sega one is the only one that isn't symmetrical. Wonder if that's relevant for indentifying it

Which logo?

Much in the same way we think these are highly-compressed versions of images of characters, it could be a horizontally (or vertically then rotated) version of the final game's logo.

Or it could be something else, it's only a guess. I'd lean toward "Original main character" myself.

So one of the Sega characters is either wearing a bracelet or an anklet. You'd think that would make them stand out :/

Could either be an original character or a redesign of an existing one.

Chopper

I wouldn't know, I've never seen the logo of the game before.

When I said the color scheme reminded me of something I was thinking an actual character.

Ah, yeah. I know what you mean. I thought Nights first of all; well, after Shredder. But no pink feet. :(

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Maybe we have chromosomes, as those X could be, because someone is creating in laboratory brand new heroes ( heroine, since those are all Xs? ) with some characteristics of the original ones.

...So, for Sega, there would be a bitchy woman slamming people on the ground and distracting enemies singing with her sintetized voice. Rotfl.

BDGAME

Sega | Bamco | Capcom
eplCo.png

The second trio looks like Mega Man Exe characters.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
10th made me think of Juri colors.

Also Namco colors made me think of Tales series characters. I can't put my fingers on who.

squall23

Sega | Bamco | Capcom
eplCo.png

If we use this one, Bamco #3 could be Sanger Zomvolt?

37838.png

Mpl90

Were there three lights on the site at its opening?
Well, now there are two

t3UJP.png

Maybe, the lights indicate how many weeks until the official reveal.

Mpl90

Ok, it's gonna be interesting trying to see who are the ones with the asymmettic X chromosomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom