• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

I was talking to a guy at work the other day who told me Detroit should draft Lamichael James. I told him he was a fucking idiot.

Agreed, especially after an off season where we didn't make our secondary better. The draft will be pivotal, and the focus should be defense (and the offensive line of course)

I'm a PC guy so I don't have a horse in this race. In terms of the software I'm not sure the Wii could be classified as "rad" or good but hey, that's just my opinion. For the most part not even Nintendo developers seemed interested in truly developing the controller's potential. What we got was a pointer, for the most part.

Weren't you the guy who was evangelizing about the Revolution for months as an 'official source'?

It's so dissapointing, the Cowboys are so irrelevant these days they don't even get mocked in the OP. Time to make a big splash Jerry!

Agreed, especially after an off season where we didn't make our secondary better. The draft will be pivotal, and the focus should be defense (and the offensive line of course)

Our front office drafts based on best player available (which is the right way to build a team imo) as opposed to need. Hopefully we get a stud offensive lineman or DB falling to us with our first pick. It'll be interesting to see what Mayhew and Schwartz do if someone like Coples falls to us

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's so dissapointing, the Cowboys are so irrelevant these days they don't even get mocked in the OP. Time to make a big splash Jerry!

He's going to sue the pants off Roger Goodell.

He'll win too. Absolute bullshit that the league can say that Jerry + Snyder violated the cap rules when the league approved every single contract the two guys were doing. So they weren't in violation of anything at the time.

bionic77

Guys stop with this console crap.

We are better than this.

I must say that the idea of playing on the controller while my kids watch Barney is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Chrono trigger and Fire Emblem on that screen would make worth it for me. Of course my kids probably won't let me play anyways. The living room is officially a no smartphone or laptop zone. :(

He's going to sue the pants off Roger Goodell.

He'll win too. Absolute bullshit that the league can say that Jerry + Snyder violated the cap rules when the league approved every single contract the two guys were doing. So they weren't in violation of anything at the time.

Don't think Goodell will be too pleased with that though. Not expecting too many favourable calls by the refs this year.

lol, if no one had said anything I never would have noticed. Thank God, never do I need to visit that fucking OT. Pedo, pony and furry threads will be the new stickies I imagine.

Actually looks like Pony-gaf is in community as well. Evilore thinks we're on the same level as them.

Rorschach

lol, if no one had said anything I never would have noticed. Thank God, never do I need to visit that fucking OT. Pedo, pony and furry threads will be the new stickies I imagine.

Pedo, furry, and pony communities are in the community section... We've been shunned as they have.

I wonder if being in Community will have a negative impact on thread activity -- less people finding the thread, etc. Only time will tell!

Packers-GAF will only grow stronger as Buckethead continues to add alt. accounts.

Narag

I wonder if being in Community will have a negative impact on thread activity -- less people finding the thread, etc. Only time will tell!

Packers-GAF will only grow stronger as Buckethead continues to add alt. accounts.

Moving the sports stuff here was probably the only way to actually drive traffic to community.

It was happening anyway. Mods don't like sports, Opiate's delicate sensibilities were probably offended by having to see such plebian topics when looking for the latest news of lady gaga and girl gaf advice.

That was the best ever. Going into MLB thread during the world series, admitting that he doesnt watch baseball, but then went on to say baseball is meaningless

Doomsayer

It was happening anyway. Mods don't like sports, Opiate's delicate sensibilities were probably offended by having to see such plebian topics when looking for the latest news of lady gaga and girl gaf advice.

:jnc

Damn Ez, you are the ether king.

Greg

The move happened. I felt nothing.

:jnc

Rorschach

I wonder if we now follow the rules that PoliGAF has to, of creating a separate thread for any big NFL news in OT.
Tebow is big news. So big that Yahoo now says they're the "best show in town" even though the Giants JUST won the SB. Someone make a thread!

Top Bottom