View Single Post
Sean
(03-27-2012, 12:19 AM)
Some more words of wisdom from the CoD crowd...

IHuSsAiiNI
@fourzerotwo YES AT LAST YOU FUKING USELESS FAGGOT. I HOPE YOU DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT WANKER

JamesMcMullan5
@fourzerotwo Today I go out buy a sniper rifle kill you and your family sell you're body to a convicted rapist that is also a necropheliac!

Nice_Guy_Jay
@fourzerotwo I hate you so much man, its hilarious, if you ever get another job, i hope its at the dump, cleaning up shit like yourself.

OMGItsBirdman
Yo @fourzerotwo I heard you got fired because one of the requirements for working there was that you had to have felt pussy before. True?

Smig9
@fourzerotwo short story..they fired your nerdy douche bag lookin ass?

RickMcDick420
@fourzerotwo you didn't resign, you got fired you rapist faggot fuck.

jacobcook1066
@fourzerotwo go kill yourself mw3 is a piece of shit I hope you fucking choke you stupid deformed head cunt

JRusseII
@fourzerotwo finally. they should of fired your dumb ass a long time ago, fucking shitty ass job you did with mw3.

DevosHeineken
@fourzerotwo Glad ur off the IW team cuz u single handedly ruined call of duty worse than cheeseburgers ruined Christina Aguilera #fuck402

munoz71
@fourzerotwo Thank God you are leaving Infinity Ward; You should have fixed the lag in MW3 and Spawns!!!

timsplude
@fourzerotwo good for you, ya piece of shit, You ruined MW3 and your definitly not ruining IW's next game.

xClaCKx
@fourzerotwo I hope you enjoy licking my massive cock now you stupid cunt

RobbertTheDutch
@fourzerotwo So you ruin everything, and just LEAVE? Pussy.

ItsHawza
@fourzerotwo bye fking noob eat some lag

MythAttach
@fourzerotwo Your a dumb mother fucker i hope you become homeless fucking faggot go to hell

Mrjded123
@fourzerotwo NOW GO BACK TO YOUR JOB OF SUCKING DICK FOR MONEY YOU FAGGET ASS BITCH. GO DIE.

rick_nadtke
@fourzerotwo Bitchmade nigga. Kill yourself.

Gearhead2012
@fourzerotwo aww is it because you suck dick and should kill yourself? is that why? yeah...just die...you suck as a person....go die now...

JoeFromThePub
Robert Bowling / @fourzerotwo Is it possible to lag your way through the door so it won't hit you in the ass? #MW3 #HappyTrails

Imagine getting tweets like this for the past five years. Being community manager of Call of Duty sure seems like fun!