• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon delisted Dragon's Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it wasn't showing up in search a few weeks ago, but I could still look at the game's page by going through my pending orders. I ended up being OK with waiting on this game so I canceled my preorder, but the fact they're cancelling them on their own now surprises me.

also

Banned
What's going on with Vanilaware? First the mess with Grand Knight History and now this... Who will make those beautiful 2D games if they go under?

randomkid

My PS3 order got cancelled too, pretty sure the game will be out at some point in some fashion but I'm annoyed I lost that sweet 29.99 price.

Hope they don't try to pull the same thing with my Grand Knights History order which is also pretty old. I think someone said Dragon's Crown issues are preventing Vanillaware from working with XSEED to get that out here in a timely way.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Well, July was presumably the Japanese date. I'm sure it'll come out after Grand Knights History.

So never, sadly. Guess it saves me from buying a Vita though.

scy

My PS3 order got cancelled too, pretty sure the game will be out at some point in some fashion but I'm annoyed I lost that sweet 29.99 price.

Seriously. I'll actually be kind of annoyed if it goes back up relatively soon but at a higher price :/

randomkid

So never, sadly. Guess it saves me from buying a Vita though.

But there's a PS3 version? I can never tell if lots of people are unaware of it since the Vita version was the one that got top billing at E3 when it was first revealed, or if there's just a hidden contingent of portability ultra-fans on GAF.

Riposte

Honestly, since this game has been hyped as a Vita/PS3 crossover game... if ignition gets shut down and Dragon's Crown needs a new publisher Sony should be the ones who stretch their muscle. SCEJ needs something to do.

barrin87

You haven't been able to actually search for this game for the past few months. The only way I was able to get to the game on Amazon previously was through a direct link.

Ravidrath

I think if Atlus or someone were to pick it up, the ideal scenario would be something like...

1. $60 PS3 disc w/ download code for Vita version inside
2. $40 Vita cart release
3. $30 Vita download release​

randomkid

You haven't been able to actually search for this game for the past few months. The only way I was able to get to the game on Amazon previously was through a direct link.

Yeah I was gonna say, was wondering why everyone was panicking about delisting when it's been like this for months.

SorcererandAmazon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom