• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED teasing yet another thing to be revealed TOMORROW!

If it's Way of the Samurai 4, I wouldn't have to preorder the European version. That'd be swell.

iirc, WotS4 has stealth. I doubt it's of the same quality of Tenchu 4 or Shinobido, but if there're hints relating to stealth, it'd fit with WotS4.

According to the wiki there are Tenchu like assassination missions

Mr.Fresh

Well, a previous statement stated they are currently working on a project for a "franchise" they've worked with before. They localized Ragnarok DS, so Ragnarok Odyssey is a really plausible answer.
Yea I remember that statement. But didn't they also localize Little Kings Story.

And skip Ao no Kiseki and Zero no Kiseki? :p

Nayuta is the start of a new story right? I'd say ditch the trails of naming convention and just present Nayuta as new IP to western audience, that way, they don't feel like they're skipping Ao and Zero.

Aeana

I've never played a Way of the Samurai game before, but if Xseed put this out at retail I would preorder it. They are currently having the best year they've ever had, no matter what they may have not put out or what's been released as DD only.

It's all obviously an attempt to raise money to justify releasing the rest of the Trails trilogy at PSP UMD retail. :p

Top Bottom