• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Crutch weapons. Stop using them. They impede your improvement!

• Enforcer
  • Tomislav
  • Liberty Launcher
  • Machina
  • Soda Popper
  • Spy-cicle

I have alt bound to "Incoming" and R bound to "Help!"

(And F bound to "Thanks!" and mouse4/5 bound to "sentry ahead" "activate charge" on most classes)
What?! Is Liberty Launcher really considered crutch? I feel like I'm at a disadvantage all the time from having 3 rockets instead of 4.

Now I feel like a failure. Thanks Yeef.

sixghost

My mouse has such a shitty M4, so I always have trouble reflecting the faster stuff. When I use a different mouse with a better M4, reflecting anything seems so simple.

Proven

My mouse has such a shitty M4, so I always have trouble reflecting the faster stuff. When I use a different mouse with a better M4, reflecting anything seems so simple.

I was happy to see someone else using flareshotting Scouts, but since when do you try out the Backburner?

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Live by the crit, die by the crit, Fallen.

Yeef said:

Liberty Launcher

MOTHERFUCK WHAT. Either way it doesn't apply to me since I've already reached maximum skill. I'm going to switch back to Marty for a while to try and get my k:d ratio up, I'm sick of dying to four-rocketers, they think they're so big. I'll be god damned if I'm using a shotgun though, that's just selfish.

sixghost

I was playing engy in some other server and died, but my level 3 survived with almost no HP. I was begging any one of the 2 other engys to repair my sentry and they said "dude that's not mine".

He kept repairing his mini sentry.

Sajjaja

Aren't you an average pub player? :p

In their defense, not a lot of people expect douche ringer spies in your spawn.

Sorry to hear the news, Nasty.

They're spies. In spawn. No one expects that. It's hardly them being pub players.

I meant when I was playing today guys..... not the video lol.

I was playing engy in some other server and died, but my level 3 survived with almost no HP. I was begging any one of the 2 other engys to repair my sentry and they said "dude that's not mine".

Exactly..... Then you have medics that don't know when to activate uber or even allow it to build up before they die recklessly....

Yeef

MOTHERFUCK WHAT. Either way it doesn't apply to me since I've already reached maximum skill. I'm going to switch back to Marty for a while to try and get my k:d ratio up, I'm sick of dying to four-rocketers, they think they're so big. I'll be god damned if I'm using a shotgun though, that's just selfish.
What's selfish is that you haven't signed up for the highlander match tomorrow!

Exactly..... Then you have medics that don't know when to activate uber or even allow it to build up before they die recklessly....
I think you mean "medics that don't even bother healing teammates and instead charge into battle with a bonesaw straight from spawn."

That is more akin to my experience.

You should've told them that you get an achievement for repairing other player's buildings. Also that mini-sentries can't be repaired.

Yeef

Alright I signed up, do I have to do anything?
If you get picked you have to play, but otherwise, no.

[EDIT] Speaking of which, I'll be writing the script to pick teams soonish, so anyone who wants to sign up but hasn't: this is last call.

Clydefrog

km4wj.png

Forkball

• Enforcer
  • Tomislav
  • Liberty Launcher
  • Machina
  • Soda Popper
  • Spy-cicle

I have alt bound to "Incoming" and R bound to "Help!"

(And F bound to "Thanks!" and mouse4/5 bound to "sentry ahead" "activate charge" on most classes)

Enforcer: I've really only been using it recently with the DR. Normally I go vanilla or Saharan Spy. I used the Enforcer a lot when it first came out, but I hated the extra cloak time.

Tomislav: YOU GO TO HELL.

Liberty Launcher: Three rockets is a big drawback. Also since the gun fires so quickly and has less ammo, it is very easy to waste all your shots.

Machina: The advantages strongly outweigh the disadvantages. Yes, there are times when I say to myself "damn I wish I could fire without being zoomed in" but there is never a time when I say "damn, I wish I didn't just get a double headshot."

Soda Popper: Haven't used this since the Uber Update. It's fun to use, but definitely not as versatile as the scatter gun.

Spycicle: Used this for a bit when it came out, liked it, but losing your knife is pretty big. Also the silent sound actually annoyed me since I couldn't tell if I got a backstab at times.

Valve may be back from vacation this week. What boring item will they upload this week?

Top Bottom