• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Also, Luck's secret weapon

LUCK-SNOT-ROCKET.gif
Now that's a alpha male somebody sign that boy

Look at the NFL QB talent Stanford, Baylor, and Texas A&M have produced recently.

Stanford and Baylor have each produced one good college qb, Texas A&M has produced a polished turd, and OK. State has produced 3 good college qbs. I don't know what you're trying to get at? Do you want me to give OK. state a tugger?

LJ11

I'm going with Forte. His OL is dog shit, everyone knows they have to key on him, and he still pours it on. Crazy vision in the open field.

If Fred was younger and had more reps he'd open more eyes, he does it all so well. Guy found holes when he had no one blocking for him.

"NFL Scout" gives impressions of incoming QB class

Scout said:
“I think there’s five of them that are better than any of them last year,” said one of the two scouts I talked to over the weekend about the quarterback class.

Yes, he was including Newton and Dalton.

Scout said:
“(Luck and Griffin) are so much better (than the ’04 quarterbacks) athletically and as good or better with the regular quarterback stuff,” the scout said. ” So these guys have a chance to really be high-end players, both of them.”

Luck-Griffin vs. Eli-Rapist-Rivers

DAT SHIT CRAY

KingGondo

Banned
Stanford and Baylor have each produced one good college qb, Texas A&M has produced a polished turd, and OK. State has produced 3 good college qbs. I don't know what you're trying to get at? Do you want me to give OK. state a tugger?
Luck, Griffin, Tannehill, and Weeden are all by far the best pro QB prospects any of their schools has had in a long time. That's what I'm getting at.

You originally brought up OSU's history of producing NFL QBs as if it has any relevance as to Weeden's quality, and then you use the copout of "simply noting" the quality of OSU's QBs, as if you were saying it for no reason.

No, you were implying that as a good college QB at a school with several in its recent history that Weeden=all of those players before him. That's the only possible reason you could have had for bringing it up.

I'm going with Forte. His OL is dog shit, everyone knows they have to key on him, and he still pours it on. Crazy vision in the open field.

If Fred was younger and had more reps he'd open more eyes, he does it all so well. Guy found holes when he had no one blocking for him.

I love Fred Jackson, one of the best RB's in the league. He can run with the best of the, catch like the best of them and pass protect really well. Too bad he got injured last year, he really lit it up.

If he can stay healthy he can still win games for you guys, losing him really didn't help you guys at the end of the year. If (and that's a big if) Fitzpatrick can play and the defense works as well as it should, the Bills will really give the Pats a run for their money.

Rumors that Dallas may cut Felix Jones? How quickly things turn in the NFL. I remember when he was the second coming of Emmit for them...

Rumors that Dallas may cut Felix Jones? How quickly things turn in the NFL. I remember when he was the second coming of Emmit for them...
If Indy is smart they pick him up on an incentive-laden deal. Indy has like zero backs outside of Delone Carter and GODDAMNIT DONALD Brown.

wienke said:
If Felix Jones can pass block, I wouldn't be against Green Bay picking him up.
He could try, but then he'd tear his hamstring and be out 6 games. That's really his biggest issue. When he's healthy, he's a solid back that can produce. He's just never healthy.

Zeke

Damn good runner when he gets some space but he is always injured. Tanner wasn't too shabby last season if he can improve him and Murray will make a great duo.

I dont remember who it was or even if it was a football related Gif but I there is one where a player or coach just starts eating some grass off the field.

I wish I still had that.

Top Bottom