Ok, during his trip to Paris, Miyamoto has been with a lot of european reporters/media. El Mundo, a spanish newspaper, released an interview with him:
Basically he says:
- Traditional games are now also available for iPhone and Android, so they are creating new types of games.
- Nintendo must be prepare for when he retires.
- He is preparing Nintendo for when he retires taking young and talented developers under his direct command giving them responsabilities.
- He is working in several small but important projects. Right now he is very focused in Pikmin 3 and Luigi's Mansion 2
- Nintendo will show a new Super Mario game for the Wii U in the E3
. Combining the TV screen with the tablet sreen
- He wants to make something with the Wii Music IP. He said: "It is always sad that something is not sold as well as expected. I think these negative experiences on a project is a thorn that is stuck, so we usually try to work the best idea or at least take it up and concretize it from an angle different for use in another title. " Is that the case of Wii Music? "Yes, I want to do more with that idea," he adds with a laugh.
- He thinks the Wii U will have a great future.
- They talk about art but he doesn't consider himself an artist for his work on his games.
Waiting for the EDGE May issue XD