• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Company Of Heroes 2 Announced On PC Gamer Cover [Unveiling May 7th]

V_Ben

Banned
I know scans aren't allowed, but i'm sure cover images are;

znuAjh.jpg

If a mod wants me to PM them a link to the other images to verify, I can. Until then, HELL YEAH.

Edit: Due for release in 2013.

- 2013 release
- Main campaign is Eastern front, playing as Russians
- Lots of snow. Snow slows down troops and tanks, but can also form cover.
- Units can vault over cover such as low walls.

Dascu

- 2013 release

V_Ben

Banned
- 2013 release

Ta, I'll add it to the OP.

Ketch

Bigger news to me than another Elder Scrolls game.

Not just another Elder Scrolls game... Elder Scrolls ONLINE.

But CoH 2 is huge as well, I like the 40k stuff but I'm super stoked to see Relic finally come back to (imho) there best franchise.

I'm not a fan of RTS where you control land for resources (not sure the term), but I thought COH was still okay. If they would go to a traditional mining system like SC I would be all over this. Hell, I'll still try it if there is a demo but I don't typically enjoy this style.

sTeLioSco

Banned
- 2013 release

thx,i already put it in my 2buy list....

the magazine has screenshots??

Sethos

Banned
I'm not a fan of RTS where you control land for resources (not sure the term), but I thought COH was still okay. If they would go to a traditional mining system like SC I would be all over this. Hell, I'll still try it if there is a demo but I don't typically enjoy this style.

traditional mining? fuck no.

Dascu

The Pacific campaign could use more focus from WWII game devs in general. Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima etc.

Article only talks about the Eastern campaign. I hope they add in a Pacific campaign too though. Russians as the new faction for the Allies, Japanese for the Axis.

Dipswitch

Eh. Just played through the original CoH and all the expansions a few months back, so burned out with the series. Will keep an eye on this though to see how it shapes up.

SpudBud

Awesome, I was afraid a sequel would never happen. THQ just needs to stay afloat until this game comes out.

Shadybiz

Nice! I started the first one, but haven't finished it yet. I'm starting to get more into RTS games nowadays, so I'll definitely go back and finish it now.

Top Bottom