• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

Naar

I'm really disappointed that Mysterious couldn't make it due to visa issues :( He would've bodied the guys there in UMvC3 :\

They asking people to vote between Justin vs Gamerbee or Momochi vs Poongko. Justin vs Gamerbee is old and busted, I want to see the Momochi vs Poongko runback with Momochi's Cody now.

Street Fighter Protip: If you stun your opponent and you're not in the right position to do a jump in. Don't waste time to position yourself, just do whatever you can in your current position.

Poongko was way too aggressive against Ryan. Ryan made a lot of good reads and capitalize, lets see if the Machine can bounce back against Fuudo.

ScOULaris

Poongko was way too aggressive against Ryan. Ryan made a lot of good reads and capitalize, lets see if the Machine can bounce back against Fuudo.

Poongko is always way too aggressive, which is why he's so much fun to watch.

He's perfecting people or getting read like a book.

Dang I missed them , who were Xiaohai and Dakou using?

Xiaohai uses Cammy and Dakou uses Ryu. Between the two Xiaohai has been the more impressive of the two. He OCV'd Japan in a China vs Japan 2v2 and he beat the #1 Ken(in the Japanese arcade system) Michael Tan 3-1. Dakou struggled in the 2v2, but came back to beat Eita 3-0. Both are looking pretty strong but Xiaohai is looking like one of the early favorites to win AE right now.

BadWolf

Xiaohai Cammy
Dakou Ryu

Japan vs World's gonna be great.

Xiaohai uses Cammy and Dakou uses Ryu. Between the two Xiaohai has been the more impressive of the two. He OCV'd Japan in a China vs Japan 2v2 and he beat the #1 Ken(in the Japanese arcade system) Michael Tan 3-1. Dakou struggled in the 2v2, but came back to beat Eita 3-0. Both are looking pretty strong but Xiaohai is looking like one of the early favorites to win AE right now.

Awesome, thanks guys.

Didn't know these guys played AE, thought they came for KOF. Will be rooting for them for sure.

ScOULaris

Is there any way that I could watch this stream via some alternative method? Twitch is blocked at my work, but if I had access to maybe the HTML embed code for the video, I might be able to find a work around the same way that I did with YouTube.

I could watch it on my phone via the TwitchTV app, but it would eat up all my data in minutes and my 3G connection is balls at work.

Is there any way that I could watch this stream via some alternative method? Twitch is blocked at my work, but if I had access to maybe the HTML embed code for the video, I might be able to find a work around the same way that I did with YouTube.

I could watch it on my phone via the TwitchTV app, but it would eat up all my data in minutes and my 3G connection is balls at work.

Would this work ?

http://www.eventhubs.com/streams/10/

Marvel time? Eh, I was kind of hoping they'd focus on SF4 and let KVO have Marvel to themselves. Oh well, they put on a great display of SF4 action. I can't wait for the actual tournament. The Marvel matches should be great as well.

Fuck Shadowloo were doing something tonight?

Cba to make it all the way down to Queens Street and it's freaking freezing as shit. I'll probably go tomorrow, and stream has MArvel on ugh..... Where's da TTT2U at? :{

Owensboro

USA USA USA!

Edit: WHaaaaaaat. I didn't know the hitbox on that Skrull attack was that crazy.

Last edit: Anyone know if Ageo Joe is going to be playing Marvel? Didn't see him listed above.

Westlo

Momochi playing marvel? My brain is full of...

Fuck Shadowloo were doing something tonight?

Cba to make it all the way down to Queens Street and it's freaking freezing as shit. I'll probably go tomorrow, and stream has MArvel on ugh..... Where's da TTT2U at? :{

It's hot as hell in here and ttt2 is on arcade machines nowhere near the stream setups.

Quadratic

Tuned into chat and got Avengers spoiled lol.

The play isn't the greatest from Momochi. EG is making him play MCC3?

It's hot as hell in here and ttt2 is on arcade machines nowhere near the stream setups.

Huh that sucks but kinda interesting... Will Tekken be streamed at all then during tourney then? We only had the GFs iirc for Tekken 6BR last year uploaded onto youtube and that was some ZeroX guy uploading the things.

Anyone else kind of have a feeling Marlinpie is screwed? He's arriving in Australia on the morning of the tourney full of jet lag and I find it hard to believe he can perform well under such a condition.

mr. puppy

Banned
Anyone else kind of have a feeling Marlinpie is screwed? He's arriving in Australia on the morning of the tourney full of jet lag and I find it hard to believe he can perform well under such a condition.

ah really? i was rooting for him and zak bennett awfji;awioejio;efj

Really?! Xiaohai and Dakou are there?! Makes me wish/wonder if Bala, Reynald, or Mr. KOF are/could attend.

I better see Xiaohai 1-hand shenanigans on stream.

Top Bottom