• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

POW POW POW POW POW BRIIIIIIIIIICKSQUAD

triple-f-life-500x500.jpg

its on the way...

Lhexh

Nice way of going off-topic. If it wasn't for Euro production, you wouldn't have Timberland, Missy, Arrab, Tyler, HitSquad, RJD2, Late Conway West, DJ Shadow and so on. I like how you picked a beat with similar layers as Booba beat(10+ years old), lmao. Proves how little you know of production, or any at all. A matter of fact, you don't know shit. PEACE.

lol umad from that list Timbaland is all I care about and he is from VA. Peace

He's just trolling with that. It's like a really good NBA player attempting a trick shot just for showmanship.

Maybe he figures Omarion can be his mini-Chris Brown. Maybe it works, maybe not. I remember a few years ago Omarion was getting mad radio play, then Usher came out of hiding and we never heard from O again lmao

Lhexh

kamspy

Dude was probably nervous as fuck to drop a new verse with Jada, Pusha and CrunkYe on the same track. That might be why Big Sean is on there, so Keef wouldn't be so nervous about having the worst verse.

Esch

Banned
Kanye West- Lost in the World Official Video

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat

Coldvein back
Coldvein back
theres all these hipsters screamin that coldvein back
all eyes on me, better picture me combin
buyin new backpacks but them bitches is jansports
stranded in seattle, rhymesayers havin my baby
i'm stackin my paper, got a brand new combover
they screamin coldvein back, coldvein back
there's all these bitches screamin coldvein back

kodecraft

Good day Gaf-Hop its Friday, and today I feel like dropping off some good music. This project is by a friend of mine @Rey_Fonder

Gaf-Hop download this and put it in your decks, turn up and coast, let me know what ya'll think.

Clean subject matter, good vibes, tight production.

Feel this.

Renard ~ Extra Regular

c9c7.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chief Keef recording his verse to the remix
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwZX35Rn47bbluXC5

"should I do my same verse?"
"nah you should give them something new"
"why?"

kids these days don't know what a remix is
SMH. You could tell from listening to it he phoned it in anyways. Lmao @ him recording ad libs.

Kanye West- Lost in the World Official Video

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat
Out of fucking nowhere. I like it, but I was never a fan of Ye getting his dancers to flail around everywhere. Not for me.

Also WB, coldvein.

HiResDes

Enter the Oxy is too sick Toku.

I like how Chief Keef is rocking Beyerdynamics, and I like how they play one of the greatest songs ever at the end of that video.

Coldvein's back huh?
SIMS.jpg

iavi

iZTDEINU1Q2pI.jpg

• Baby Lambis
  • Dro & Watermelon (My Vox)
  • Toku-Jitsu
  • Enter The Oxy
  • Farrakhan's Opium
Download

Not instrumentals. Be sure to listen to the last one...

Oh shit. Dl'ing now.

I can't even lie, this guy can rock shit I never thought possible. I almost want me some hellsing shades now.

POW POW POW POW POW BRIIIIIIIIIICKSQUAD

triple-f-life-500x500.jpg

its on the way...

Hyped.

And welcome back from the other side Coldvein.

illadelph

so apparently MCA of the Beastie Boys is dead at 47. What a fucking shame....I always thought he had one of the dopest voices in hip-hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom