• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc farks

I was drinking and smoking weed at 13. Led me to losing my virginity at 14. Though I'm guessing kids are banging at like 10 now. That's how it works right? Moral degradation and what not...

Hah. No. But I am actually curious as to how the norms have shifted.
It's shifting dude, but you're a pioneer. Salutes.
20090518_olde-english-8001.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
On a whim, I rode my bike for 50 miles today. It was a pretty amazing experience, but man my fuckin' taint is killing me right now. Got some beer to cure my ailments.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Worst part about riding. Always get the taint pain.

Definitely. I'm gonna look into getting one of those big ass granny seats. My bike is designed to be super light, but I need something less painful since I plan on doing this often. One of the non-shitty things about my region is that we have a ton of paved bike paths. The one I took today took me outside of town, and across all sorts of rivers, fields and farms, it was pretty damn cool.

urgh.... damn low carb diet.

there's a box of donuts here in my house and it's taunting me.

Flush them down the toilet.

AcridMeat

Banned
Definitely. I'm gonna look into getting one of those big ass granny seats. My bike is designed to be super light, but I need something less painful since I plan on doing this often. One of the non-shitty things about my region is that we have a ton of paved bike paths. The one I took today took me outside of town, and across all sorts of rivers, fields and farms, it was pretty damn cool.
Wow that sounds excellent. I only have my old mountain bike so I go on the trails here which are not ass friendly.

coldvein

Banned

what kinda bike you ride?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow that sounds excellent. I only have my old mountain bike so I go on the trails here which are not ass friendly.

Yeah man, I wish I could have taken some shots. I was riding just as the sun started to set, the seemingly endless fields of grass were glistening and rays of light were casting through the foresty parts. I had Ulrich Schnauss playing on my ipod, it was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. I'm going through some major shit right now and it was just what I needed.

what kinda bike you ride?

Don't even know what it's called, but my mom got it for me a couple years back and she's a biking freak so it's pretty dope. Comfortable for general street riding but it can handle rough terrain too. I plan on doing a lot of this during this upcoming summer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
lets get healthy people

This is what I'm trying to do. I've kinda let myself go over the past few years, due to feeling depressed and unfulfilled, but my goal is turn this shit around. I guess chugging beer is kinda counter productive but baby steps and all that. For the first time in a long time I'm finally motivated to change.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah man, I wish I could have taken some shots. I was riding just as the sun started to set, the seemingly endless fields of grass were glistening and rays of light were casting through the foresty parts. I had Ulrich Schnauss playing on my ipod, it was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. I'm going through some major shit right now and it was just what I needed.
Ah yes, it's moments like that which make life truly incredible. Was it Schnauss' new album?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ah yes, it's moments like that which make life truly incredible. Was it Schnauss' new album?

Haven't heard the upcoming one yet. I was mostly listening to A Strangely Isolated Place, one of my favorite albums ever. It's a good listen when you're dealing with heavy feelings. Last night I broke up with my girlfriend of 8 years, and I'm dealing with a whirlwind of emotions right now. That ride helped a lot, even if it was just a few hours of escapism.

AcridMeat

Banned
Haven't heard the upcoming one yet. I was mostly listening to A Strangely Isolated Place, one of my favorite albums ever. It's a good listen when you're dealing with heavy feelings. Last night I broke up with my girlfriend of 8 years, and I'm dealing with a whirlwind of emotions right now. That ride helped a lot, even if it was just a few hours of escapism.
Sorry to hear it man. But you have a good head and you seem to be dealing with it in a positive way. Cheers

ZeroRay

Shit Snuggler, can't imagine the whirlwind of feelings you're going through.

And they're shutting off the Demon's Souls servers this month too. :(

was his signature on the check?

Direct deposit. Was a less famous Prince, unfortunately. Got to see some pre release screenings of movies though, and got offered sexual favors to get into VIP entrances.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but it had to be done. I probably should have done it years ago, but our lives have become so intricately intertwined over time. We built a life together, but over time we turned into an old married couple...comfortable, and familiar with each other, but always bickering and completely lacking excitement in any way. This would be acceptable if we were like 50 or 60 years old, but I'm fucking 25 years old. I want to experience passionate love again, even if it's short lived. It was now or never. I hoped to have an "escape plan" before making the jump, but once my mind was set on doing this, I could not act normal around her and it just spilled out last night.

To be honest, I'm kind of terrified, because I feel completely alone right now, but this is the only way for me to have a chance to be truly happy again. In some ways I still love her and care about her, but she was like a 130lb weight shackled to my leg that held me back from making the changes I need to make to be happy again. But unfortunately, it was not a mutual break up, she's sent me like 20 text messages since last night. I basically have to force her out of my life, which won't be easy.

But anyways, sorry about posting this in drunk thread, but I'm pretty buzzed and I have nowhere else to dump my feelings at the moment. Hope my taint heals overnight so I can go for another ride tomorrow.

It was good?

heh. Going by the commercials I thought it was going to turn out to be a big steaming pile of dookie.

Also, sorry to hear that, Snuggler. Hang in there buddy.

balddemon

Banned
ya atra it was good. lol. this beer is not. whoever said it's skunk, wasn't kidding.

and damn snuggs, thats rough. take it easy man, and don't rush into anything.

DangerStepp

baldy you need limes to drink that shit. and salt.

Holllll-eeeeeeeeeee

Shiiiiiiiiiiit

You're back!!!!!

(jam with me)

Snuggler, I did the same thing years ago and haven't looked back. Living life with an anchor at your heel is only a better way for the sharks to get you.

Find someone who makes you float.

If you are truly not happy and only staying with someone for the convenience of others then life isn't worth living.
Go find someone who makes you happy and I wish you the best, buddy.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning, brain feels like it has been smashed in with a brick, what are hungoverGAFs cures? i personally use two bottles of coke zero and a steady day of gaming..

Get'sMad

hung with some friends drinking brass monkeys and watching beastie boys videos for hours tonight

now I'm back home

drunk

smoking herb

yeah

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
totally fucked, hangovers n shit.

Popped 2 ephedrine to combat the pain

edit, ephedrine is kicking in its sort of like a MILD AS FUCK MDMA come up without the fun, its good though.

Edit more like caffeine than MDMA but its cleared up my hangover so much man

Edit again lol trying to get a drinking session arranged for tonight!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Got me some more Weston's for tonight, doesn't look like I'll be going out this weekend but a couple of nice strong ciders will do me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom