• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Ra\/en

Yotes/Kings WCF?

never would have thought. Congrats phoenix! I actually don't mind LA and phoenix, so I'm ok with the possibility of a yotes/kings matchup.

Socreges

Banned
Entropia said:
But I agree with what Barrage said.
So that would mean you plan on abandoning your second team (the Kings) for a third team? Might as well get that Doan avatar patched on right now.

Meh, the Kings are gonna beat them the next round regardless.

But I agree with what Barrage said.

That will be the only round in existence where I'll be hoping for the Desert Dickbags to win.

Either way, it'll be funny that the Pacific division will be solely representing the WCF.

That will be the only round in existence where I'll be hoping for the Desert Dickbags to win.

Either way, it'll be funny that the Pacific division will be solely representing the WCF.

I will be rooting hard for a meteor to strike the Earth and wipe out humanity if it comes to Rangers Devils, and Kings Yotes. I would want all 4 teams to get swept. That really is the worst possible case for a hockey fan.

My loathing for both teams has existed for as long as the Pacific division has existed and my loathing for the Queens for as long as I've been a Ducks fan (2003).

Salty, my ass. This is genuine hate.

LOOKS LIKE NASHVILLE COULD HAVE USED SOME OFFENCE. Now a horrible team has a 3-1 series lead. Thanks, Nashville, fuck off to Seattle.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So many bitter tears, my God! :lol

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to a Kings vs. Rangers or Flyers final!!

Also only one game on a Saturday = :(!

Alucard

Banned
King and Rangers is going to be awesome. LOVE that goaltending matchup. I'm rooting for the Kings at this point.

Solo

The NHL is so dumb. Only schedule one Saturday game and schedule it during Canada/USA WHC game?

Well done, NHL scheduling geniuses.

I always get confused by the posters who support more than one team.

There is a term for them, I think. I can't quite recall, but I think it starts with a "b" and ending with "andwagoners". But I might be mistaken.....

Entropia

No One Remembers
So that would mean you plan on abandoning your second team (the Kings) for a third team? Might as well get that Doan avatar patched on right now.

I laughed at this. I'm pulling for the Kings all the way through. I'm the only person on here that picked them to win it all, and it's looking pretty good right now!

Solo said:
There is a term for them, I think. I can't quite recall, but I think it starts with a "b" and ending with "andwagoners". But I might be mistaken.....
I got on the bandwagon on the pre-boarding call.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's early but I would like to put in my nomination for Solo to win Conn Smythe of these playoffs. He's been sensational day in and day out.

fallout

I still think the Preds have a decent shot at it. Coyotes haven't looked dominant or anything, so I could see the Preds taking 3 in a row.

Trap vs. Trap and Trap won.
There has been far less trapping than people have been bitching about.

ShaneB

Oddly glad that today's game is an early game, can get some chores done pregame, and during game, and then out and about and get stuff done after the game. It's a good saturday!

calder

Woke up just in time for Canada/US. Good to see Ladd and Kane again (ok slater too) it feels like the regular season ended 6 months ago.

ShaneB

Yeah, that Caps forecheck was dominating the first period. Hopefully they realize that and keep it up and don't sit on a lead.

cube444

Yeah, that Caps forecheck was dominating the first period. Hopefully they realize that and keep it up and don't sit on a lead.

They would be smart to keep hitting that Rangers defense that played a lot in the 3OT game and is probably dead tired.

Top Bottom