• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Marines are bad in general so... :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's not FFVII :( :( :(

Yoshichan

FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII
FFVII

Yoshichan

Should've been diamond, you beat a diamond :3

Yoshichan

I'm seeing Idra and Morrow driving excavators and digging sand
They both realized they're pretty bad at the game and decided to get a decent job instead :3

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I wish I was good at games.

6192-moon-mc.jpg

Striek

This is the first one thats subscriber only. Really NASL has been impressing me this season, I watched basically none of the first two seasons but the production has gotten way better. And ofc Bitterdam drew me in. Might even subscribe next season.

Corran Horn

This is the first one thats subscriber only. Really NASL has been impressing me this season, I watched basically none of the first two seasons but the production has gotten way better. And ofc Bitterdam drew me in. Might even subscribe next season.

-.-

Sliver

My only complaint with Mr. Bitter is the noises he constantly makes during casts. "oohawahooo" at least 3 times a game. Someone should made a video of every one.

luiztfc

Hey, guys.

Could you recommend some tutorials on how to improve my game? I have some basic knowledge of the game (and I do enjoy watching replays on youtube), but I need strategic info.

Thanks!

Corran Horn

I don't remember... I had it installed and only played 4x4 (1x1 were out of my comfort zone - and that's what I'm trying to change).

I'm downloading it again.

edit:

But it was definitely Copper.

Day9 videos are generally the best way to get into/learn SC2.

http://blip.tv/day9tv/day-9-daily-184-newbie-tuesday-1-4171700

http://blip.tv/day9tv/day-9-daily-269-newbie-tuesday-how-to-get-into-sc2-4908809

Plus some other video links here
http://learningsc2.com/learning-resources/day9/

Ty4on

Hey, guys.

Could you recommend some tutorials on how to improve my game? I have some basic knowledge of the game (and I do enjoy watching replays on youtube), but I need strategic info.

Thanks!

Haven't watched all of them, but dApollo has tutorials for protoss, terran and zerg. He starts in bronze with a safe strategy shows and explains tricks and how to hold off rushes/use scouting info and looks at replays.

I have the same fear for 1v1 and play way too many monobattles. Just remember that you'll play against people just as afraid of 1v1 and not very good, especially if it's from low bronze.

FROM THE SC2 TOURNY THREAD - Quote this as much as you can so I can get this done ASAP:

I've come up with a few lists:

People on SC2 Rank List with no Forum Name:

- Dingus
- damisa
- Profit

People without a TimeZone:

- Hazaro
- (._.)
- Tashi
- Q8D3vil
- Dizzy
- Striek
- BigAT
- Mystery
- Zen

People who aren't on the SC2 Rank List but added themselves:

- Pancakes
- AdventureRacing
- lawlohwhat
- DTKT
- Son1x
- Berg Ark

If you know the forum name of the people who are on the SC2 Rank list I listed, let me know.

If you're on the list for time zones, let me know your time zone. If you know the time zone for someone else, let me know that too.

If you're not on the SC2 Rank list but added yourself, play your placement matches or give me your last rank so I can seed you.

Holden

hey the bracket is being redone? is cause of me :(?

can you just make sure i get to be vs panda before i meet striek or shake :(
my only goal

syllogism

Top Bottom